Future Themeing

Captain Obvious

Jeff always says the park is going to be Hollywoodised. Well, what kinda theaming do you think they will do to the park in the future? I could imagine them putting the stars on the ground going down international street. Kinda like what they do in the Paramount section by the Eiffel Tower. With that, they could have replicas of the sidewalk slabs that have the stars hands imprints in them. What do you see them doing in the future as far as themeing?

I don't know if they'll ever do it, but I think it would be awesome if they added a Hollywood themed area. Maybe add a Hollywood backlot type area or an old time Hollywood area. I also think it'd be cool if Nickolodeon could get out of it's building at Universal Orlando and could build a building at PKI or one of the other Paramount parks. If it was a sesonal park it would really give people a reason to come year round. Again this is all just wishful thinking.

I think that all Paramount parks will be opening more rides that are themed to various movies. I think that PKD will be opening a Tomb Raider coaster sometime (not like PCW's though) and the Paramount parks could be getting Star Trek themed attractions, even if they aren't coasters. I like that idea about having a Hollywood themed section. That would be pretty interesting ;)

I think that PKI should build a small studio for filming commercials, TV shows, etc. and give "backlot tours" like Universal Studios and Disney Studios.

However, I really doubt they will. :(

Probably the upgraded Paramount Theater is as close to a movie studio as PKI will ever get. C'est la vie.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

• 2 months later...
I think that all Paramount parks will be opening more rides that are themed to various movies. I think that PKD will be opening a Tomb Raider coaster sometime (not like PCW's though) and the Paramount parks could be getting Star Trek themed attractions, even if they aren't coasters. I like that idea about having a Hollywood themed section. That would be pretty interesting ;)

They have a star treck the expirience park in Nevada.

no offense but I hear this all the time when I hear people talking about star trek they call it nerd trek... funny...?

I want to see the addams family theme the look the mansion would be soo cool and creepy!

understandable, but why doesnt lucasfilm hook up with paramount parks to make a star wars ride......its just a great idea, i mean Paramount linked up with Fox to get Titanic up and running... why not have lucasfilm and PP link up and make a Star wars coaster

Have you ever been to Disney world? It would kinda cool I mean look at star trek it has became so lame a lotta peeps like star wars better...oh and Al Gore won in that 2000......

Disney has exclusive rights with LucasFilms LTD for Star Wars and Indiana Jones. And we all know that LucasFilms deals with 20th Century Fox, one of Paramounts largest competitors. You have a better chance winning Powerball than seeing anything Star Wars in any Paramount Park.