TRTR photos

TOPGUN1993

It closed after the opening season due to lack of sales. At the beginning of 2002, it was the only On-Ride Photo location run by Merch-Owned. Sales weren't up to expectations, so it has served as a stockroom for Outfitter's Supplies and Rivertown Carts since then.

it is not going 78 down the first hill

I like just saying it goes really fast!!!

PS: If you want to know what the TRTR pictures looked like I have mine in my profile. Sorry for the bad quality, it was a keychain.

Changed my profile pic, sorry.

Edited by Captain Nemo

Drop Zone would be cool, very easy to do except it would take 40 cameras and a contraption to get them in front of the riders, man I would like to see my face on the drop

You wouldnt need 40 cameras you would only need about 10 or so cause you would get like 4 or so people on one picture.

They could put some poles on a claw and the camera would be out of the way while loading and unloading and have the cameras right by you but I think that would ruin the view from the ride.

It has nothing to do with timing. There is a sensor that sets it off.

My exact thoughts.

They could put cameras anywhere and aim them anywhere if they wanted, because those little (i think they are green) sensors catch the train and set the camera off.

I believe you could do it on a loop... Oh wait, didnt they do that on Vortex? Its at the bottom of the loop, granted.

Drop zone would be pretty hard to do. But if like the above says, they put them on poles around drop zone, you could do like other rides and capture 4 at a time or whatever.

my .02

Guest TombraiderTy

They took pics on Adventure Express? I never knew that, does anyone have a picture of people on it? Also, where did they tak your picture? I'm guessing right after you leave the station but I don't really know.

• 9 months later...

Yes AE took your picture right before the first tunnel. Also does any one remember when every picture would print and they would show them to you on a clip board. Back in the day when all the pictures were in Black and White.

Yes AE took your picture right before the first tunnel. Also does any one remember when every picture would print and they would show them to you on a clip board. Back in the day when all the pictures were in Black and White.

I have an old pic of me on AE thats in black and white. Good memories. I also have my siters black and whitepics on The Beastie and the first year of color photos of them on taxi jam.