Photo Gallery Orginization

I changed the layout of the photo gallery slightly. I thought it was unorganized to have several Beastbuzz galleries, and soon to be several Fall Freakout galleries. Now, each of those annual events have their own categories, so if you click on the photo on the main page, it links you to a seperate screen with the albums from the event from the past years. I figure that if Beastbuzz and Fallfreakout are going to be recurring events, it would be junky to have a screen full of albums for the events. Is the look acceptable? Is it easy for you to navigate?

Click here to be linked to the photo gallery.

Please leave your feedback,

Ryan

I'd agree that it has been more orginized in that aspect. But (this coming from someone who has never been to PKI and looks at pictures of the park to try to see what it's like) When looking at the rides, such as roller coasters, they seem all thrown together and you have to flip through the pages trying to find pictures you are looking for. So if it could be seperated by rides as well as by events that would be a great improvement IMO.

^Love your new website, something organized like that for PKICentral would also be great biggrin.gif I go to your website looking at the pictures to try to see what it's like at PKD, unfortunatly not every ride is covered yet.

lol, thanks cool.gif We're working on getting everything covered and hopefully it will all be by the end of the year.

I'd agree that it has been more orginized in that aspect. But (this coming from someone who has never been to PKI and looks at pictures of the park to try to see what it's like) When looking at the rides, such as roller coasters, they seem all thrown together and you have to flip through the pages trying to find pictures you are looking for. So if it could be seperated by rides as well as by events that would be a great improvement IMO.

I realize that if you're just looking for random photos of the park, it's a little under par on that, but if your're looking for a specific ride or attraction, use the "search" function in the upper right hand corner. It works extremely well, and willl help you on your way.

http://photos.pkicentral.com/index.php?cat=15

I found a error but not a big one (I don't mean to be rude) but the photo of snowny river is not snowy rider there are no photos of that ride that is the ride that a family can ride which you sit in a big boat. The picture that you click on is not the ride it is the old name of side winder.

(I don't mean to be rude)

Sidney Sidewinder or Didgeridoo Falls which one is it (the tube ride that only one person can ride at a time.)

Yeah you are right. The picture is Sidney Sidewinder. One person goes down it at a time. Snowy River Rampage is the one that has the large circular rafts that multiple people can sit in. Only similarity is they're both cream colored.