Will H-B Land be there in October?

italianchef

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have heard, one of the attraction that will be built could be fairly large in size, which makes me wonder why they are going to wait until January to start major construction. Also, don`t forget that there was is the possibility of a new ride in Coney Mall as well. It would be similar to what they did in 2003 with Delirium and Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle.

Well the SpongeBob 3D ride genereated a lot of positive feedback among guests after 2003, so another SpongeBob ride would probably be built considering SpongeBob 3D might not be coming back next year.

Yeah, I heard that a new simulator movie is coming to FX Theater next year, so, if anything, Crash Course Boating School could probably be built in SpongeBob 3D's place. It wouldn't make much sense to not have a SpongeBob ride next year because it is the #1 show on Nickelodeon.

Well, if we were getting the Sponge Bob coaster, don't you think it would be built like Tomb Raider and Flight of Fear was (with the building being built first)? This way all construction is out of the way during Winterfest and they can work strait through the winter without worrying about the weather! But then again, Flight of Fear was only built like that by accident laugh.gif I don't know, maybe I'm just looking too far into this!

I don`t think building Flight of Fear with the building first was an accident. That way, one the building was built, they could build the coaster on the inside and did not have to worry about weather holding things up. The one at Kings Dominion was built in the reverse order, coaster first, then building.

By the way, about Tom and Jerry, they were created by Bill Hanna and Joseph Barbera so it's possible they own the characters. I know that they've been animated by a number of studios over the course of their "careers".

I'll miss HBL but for purely selfish reasons. It's one of the few places that is still there from when I came to the park as a child. It makes perfect sense to change it as the HB characters don't have the same multigenerational recognition as the Disney characters do. I'll still miss it when it's gone. It's not like there is much of it left that is the same as when I was a kid.

Is there any chance that the Nickelodeon Celebration Parade will start at PKI next year? Because I thought that it started in Carowinds this year to celebrate the new Nick Central expansion. Just a thought...

I guess we can all just assume that at least one water-themed ride will be built next year (Crash Course Boating School v. Nick CarWash). I also think that we could get the Space Surfer next year, because there really isn't that much space to put two massive rides in HBL/Nick Central (at least not that I know of).

Me personally? Either a combination of Crash Course Boating School and Nick CarWash, or Crash Course Boating School and Space Surfer. Why? SBSP 3D isn't coming back next year (still not sure of what will take its place), so another SpongeBob ride is the most logical idea. Plus, Space Surfer could be a good replacement for Flying Eagles leaving us for Carowinds (I still miss that ride sad.gif ).

But that's jut my idea.

Okay, I'll shut up now....dry.gif

This may be off topic but I have heard that Action F/X will have a Titantic type movie next year.

I bet we get Mrs.Puff's Crash Course and a Fairly odd coaster.

There'd better be SOMETHING new in Action F/X next year...I'd be thrilled to see anything other than a Spongebob sign above the F/X entrance.

...and I hate hearing that song when getting off of Vortex. I feel sorry for the folks in Vortex photos.

At least two of these rides will be built:

SpongeBob SquarePants: Crash Course Boating School

Nick CarWash

Fairly OddCoaster

Nick Space Surfer

Since South Pie will be gone after this year (not sure about Ghoster Coaster, though), at least one of the three big rides will be built:

Nick CarWash

Fairly OddCoaster

Rumors are spreading that Nick Theater and the Water Maze could go. If that is true, then one of the two water-themed rides will be built (to make up for the water maze loss):

Nick CarWash

If only Nick Theater goes, then either of these two rides will be placed in its position:

Nick CarWash

Nick Space Surfer

If SpongeBob 3D does not make a return next year, chances are that

will be one of the two rides built.

With the sudden removal of the Flying Eagles/re-theme to Phantom Flyers for Carowinds, chances are that

Nick Space Surfer

will be one of the two rides built.

Since SpongeBob is the #1 show on Nickelodeon, with Fairly OddParents pulling a close 2nd, chances are that

SpongeBob SquarePants: Crash Course Boating School &

Fairly OddCoaster

will be built.

Since a water-based theme is more prevalent in Nick Central as of now, chances are that

SpongeBob SquarePants: Crash Course Boating School &

Nick CarWash

will be built.

RingMaster's Guesses for 2006's Nick Central Expansion:

Nick CarWash

These two ride ideas from the concept survey of last year sounded the most intriging to me. The ongoing rumor of the Antique Cars being modified for the CarWash also got me to chose it for one of the rides. Also, for me, the Space Surfer could just get re-painted and re-themed as a new flat for Coney Mall in the upcoming years.

That is probably what the rumor I heard was refering to. I imagine that the park is going to spend quite a lot of money on the new Nick Central. Hopefully, the new ride(s) will be a huge success and be popular among families. I just hope that there aren`t too many casualties among existing rides, for capacity sake. (Granted most of the rides in south pie are not high capacity rides to begin with).

I've heard lots of rumors, most which I'm not willing to discuss, but one to back up your's CoastersRZ about us receiving a new Coney Mall attraction (I'm not talking about the new Action FX movie) in addition to the Nick Central expansion attractions! I won't discuss it because rumors could only set people up for dissapointment wink.gif