Fearfest Attractions Released

BoddaH1994

PKI's Fearfest site is finally up and has a list of both new and old attractions that are sure to make this Fearfest the best ever! Click here to be link to PKI's Fearfest page and check out the list of attractions below!

Attractions:

Massacre Manor

Journey through the Van Tassel farmhouse, the site of Ichabod Crane's last hours before his unfortunate encounter with the headless horseman. But Crane wasn't the only victim on that fateful night. In the wee hours of the morning, the horseman slipped quietly into the farmhouse and slaughtered all of its inhabitants. Now, 200 years later, the undead lurk around every corner as their sinister laughter echoes through the ruins of the farmhouse. The horseman has slipped off of his horse and crept into this house once before  will he be back for you?

Headless Hollow

Take a walk deep into the Western Woods, where the headless horseman stalks his unsuspecting victims. But don't be too surprised if you arouse the wrath of the forest's most dangerous denizen  the infamous Headless Horseman. The horseman still lurks in the shadows of the October moon, waiting for the opportune time to add human heads to his collection. And the horseman isn't the only menace you'll encounter on your journey. "The Hollowers," are a clan of woodsmen driven to insanity by the restless spirits of the forest. Beware  they don't like visitors!

Funhouse Express

A dilapidated fun house attraction turns into a test drive of "Clown Chaos"! Jimmy, would-be inventor, has his own ideas about thrills. At the Action FX Theatre.

R.L. Stine Fear Street

Be prepared as the horrific heathens jump form the pages of R.L. Stine's Fear Street into this traditional gothic haunted house patterned after a once opulent Victorian manor. Even though the mansion is in ruin, the rumors strange inhabitants persist. With a devilish wink and foreboding laugh, a hooded figure ushers you into this gothic castle. Creeping through the corridors, guests enter one terrifying room after another. There is no turning back from the frightening adventure that lies ahead on this Fear Street. As you strain to see what lies ahead careful of what may be creeping behind.

Superstition

Elvira, the mistress of the dark herself, invites you inside her virtual 'Scream Park' for the ride of your afterlife. It's full scream ahead, as you screech and scrape through Elvira's thrill ride, promising frightfully interactive entertainment the likes of which no living being has ever seen!

Circus of Horrors

This one-of-a-kind 3-D nightmare brings the circus to town. However, after looking through the dusty glass window of the ticket booth, it becomes obvious that this is not your run-of-the-mill Big Top. A hall of mirrors challenges your sense of direction, while 3-D images test your sense of reality. Only the most determined will make it out alive.

Psycho Path

Night has fallen on an old trail leading into Paramount's Kings Island's woods. Trudging down this darkened path overgrown with weeds and trees, guests move helplessly into the heart of darkness where they confront hideous creatures lurking in the shadows. Zombies in advanced stages of decay arise from the bowels of the earth to wander mindlessly along the trail in search of new life. Loud, frantic screams fill the air leading to a place where nightmares are born. Will you make it out alive? Or will you become part of the Psycho Path?

Maze of Madness

As the sound of footsteps echo through the park, guests draw nearer to the asylum known as The Maze of Madness. Chain link and mirrors make up this challenging maze where it is hard to tell the doctors from the patients. The very sight of its blood soaked walls will make your stomach knot as you peer through the cracked entry portal. Don't be surprised if you never find your way out. Fear not; someone ... or something is sure to find you.

Friday the 13th: Jason's Extreme Cuts

You are cordially invited to a special screaming ... er, screening of a terror-filled tribute to Paramount Pictures' celebrated slasher saga, Friday the 13th. Overflowing with stomach-churning special effects, this interactive attraction is sure to make you uneasy as you watch them on the big screen in the Paramount Theater. Soak up the horror as buckets of blood drench his victims in the film, and in the theater! It's a bloodbath of epic proportions as the diabolical legend of Camp Crystal Lake wreaks his revenge on FearFest.

Warning: This attraction/movie contains scenes and effects that can be described as gory and violent. The movie is not recommended for young children or guests who are sensitive to horror movie images and intense special effects

Okay, so they have the Winterfest anouncement and the Fearfest anouncement, when are they going to finally officially anounce just exactly what is going to happen to HBL/Nick and what all new rides will be coming, the anouncement is much later this year than it has been in the past couple years.

Okay, so they have the Winterfest anouncement and the Fearfest anouncement, when are they going to finally officially anounce just exactly what is going to happen to HBL/Nick and what all new rides will be coming, the anouncement is much later this year than it has been in the past couple years.

From what I've heard, they're playing with the extended season that they've got from Winterfest and you'll see a November of December announcement. I can't confirm anything, this is just what I've heard.

PKi today released a press release sharing a little bit more information. The Curse of Sleepy Hollow, will be the scare zone in Rivertown, as many have suspected. CornSTALKERS, will also be located in Curse of Sleepy Hollow. Additionally, Headless Hollow will be located in Curse of Sleepy Hollow, aboard the Kings Island and Miami Valley Railroad!

FearFest Press Release

Capacity would probably be a major concern for the designers if they actally wanted to pull off a train breaking down in the middle of nowhere.

For one, they would have to have at least two trains running; one train is in the middle of the track and has "broken down", and the other train is in the station.

Second, I think some of the train cars would have to be removed, leaving only one or two cars after the engine; too many people would be going through a regular maze like PsychoPath with a full train, unless they have a walkthrough fear zone like Back Lot Bloodbath or Slaughter Street at PCW's FearFest.

cowboy.gifcowboy.gifohmy.gif hey,

i thank it is so cool that there still having fearfest. this will be my first year going.

i heard it is so scary a lot of people are scared to death. well thats what my sis said. i just can,t wait to get to go. plus of heard of some of the real hauntings at pki. so that will make it more scary. i just so excited to go. halloween is the most favorite time of the year for me.the only thing i do not want to do is the jason show. i do not like his movies.but i may have to.i'm going with a big group of people.

seya.

p.s.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cool.gifsmile.gifunsure.giftongue.gifhuh.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gifwacko.gifchef.gifcowboy.gifblink.gifdry.giflaugh.gif

The chainsaw-wielding madmen of the PsychoPath are a riot. During one of the dress rehearsal when we went through PP, one of them couldn't get his to work (mind you he was only a foot away from us). The funny part came when he started yelling at us with, "Don't worry! I'll get this thing started up, and, when I do, you're gonna get it!" laugh.gif

Oh, yeah, this will be my second year, with last year working at FearFest being my first.

laugh.gif I couldn't remember if those were there last year or not - so I took some quick shots of them. I am guessing that is where the CornSTALKER things will be... unsure.gif