Random Pkd Pictures

user posted image

This is a picture of me and my sister carving our names into the wood on the Tomb Raider: Firefall que bridge. I got like 3 names throughout the que line of TR:FF. laugh.gif

user posted image

A dude, me, and my sister after the ride on Tomb Raider: Firefall. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Me and my sister on Triple Spin. Me in the white-t and my sis in the blue-t. smile.gif

user posted image

My sister under the Grizzly sign. Yes, we did ride it. tongue.gif

Sorry, thier kind of blurry...

I got more photos at http://photobucket.com/albums/b212/Kingsdominion804/

By The Way, these pictures were taken yesterday. (9-11-05)

This is a picture of me and my sister carving our names into the wood on the Tomb Raider: Firefall que bridge. I got like 3 names throughout the que line of TR:FF.  laugh.gif

Thats not funny huh.gif I wouldn't post stuff like that!

Nice pics none the less wink.gif

Heh, lol! The que line is already distroyed anyways... There's really hardly any space to write your name into the wood. I'll take a picture next time to show you how much amount there is already is for a new ride. lol. laugh.gif PKD wouldn't even notice because theres too many peoples names on there. laugh.gif

user posted image

Look at the Volcano, The Blast Coaster que building! ohmy.gif

user posted image

You HARDLY see the Grizzly station this packed! The line grew enormously throughout the day! Grizzly is generaly a walk-on. Grizzly is also intense on the first drop because it curves downward steply. Air time on the first drop!

user posted image

Flying Eagles is awsome! rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Parking lot... You can't see off to the left and right but thier filled and far of to the sides... tongue.gif

user posted image

And yes... Berserker stops you upsidedown for about 7 seconds and goes back down the same way it came up to stop. The inversions on Berserker are INTENSE! ohmy.gif

Just because other people deface property doesn't mean you have to. It's disrespectful and costs PKD money in the end when they have to replace that wood. It also shows you have no respect for other people's property. Your parents should have taught you that. mad.gif

Heh... I wish I had taken the graffitti in the que lines. It shows you just how much people don't care what they do at pkd. I've seen about 3 fights, cussing to the ride ops and graffitti. PKD is sooo cheap that they can't fix it up every year because of how much they suck at it. tongue.gif

No, they can't afford to clean it because of people like you constantly defacing their property. All I have to say is, don't complain when ticket prices go up because they have to spend more money year after year cleaning up after you yard apes.

This is a picture of me and my sister carving our names into the wood on the Tomb Raider: Firefall que bridge. I got like 3 names throughout the que line of TR:FF.  laugh.gif

Who took the pictures of you and your sister when you were carving your names? Hopefully it wasn't one of your parents. If I would have seen my kids doing that they would have been in so much trouble! Have some respect for the park and just because everyone else does it doesn’t make it OK to do.

^I would just say... Virginia is full of disrespectful people! rolleyes.gif

Being from Virginia myself I wouldn't say that to be true, any state is full of a-holes. What gives you the right to even start to complain about how crappy the park looks when it's people like you messing it up in the first place? We have a half-ass theme on Tomb Raider already we don't need little ****'s like you messing up what we already have. No respect. Trust me on one thing, if I see you doing any **** to the park I will do everything in my power to get you thrown out. censored.gif

Heh... I wish I had taken the graffitti in the que lines. It shows you just how much people don't care what they do at pkd. I've seen about 3 fights, cussing to the ride ops and graffitti. PKD is sooo cheap that they can't fix it up every year because of how much they suck at it.  tongue.gif

Not cool, dude. You think Firefall and Volcano were cheap? You think the upcoming Stunt Coaster will be cheap? I'm from Ohio and have never been to Kings Dominion, but I give them respect because they try their hardest to build and repair attractions that the guests like.

And Firefall PKD is right; you can go to any state and find a large crowd of a**holes. But I don't think Firefall's theme is half-assed; I really like the fire and water effects and the number of flips on the ride.

All the Paramount Parks have graffiti problems they have to deal with; they don't need guests "commenting" on how bad and cheap they are. If you don't like what they're doing, then by all means, go bug Six Flags; I'm sure they need all the help they can get. censored.gif

EDIT: I'm sorry about the hit on Six Flags; I just think they are really screwing themselves over, especially with the recent announcement of Six Flags Astroworld closing down forever.

thumbsdownsmileyanim.gifmad.gif

Whatever... that was the first time I had done anything... blah blah blah... is all I hear... I know some of YOU have done something to your park too. I really don't care what you think... PKD is f***ed up already anyways! Now if it was repainted and all again I wouldn't mess with it but when it's already f***ed up I don't care... The only ride I have done this to it TR:FF. It's a stupid little writing to keep my history. laugh.gif I wonder how long it would last... It's a little deep carving but it's still brown! You can hardly see it!!! Gosh! It's annoying! You guys sound like little babies whining to me to give yall back your toys! When one person says something it has a chain reaction just because of that parson and it grows and grows. Forget about it! I bet in one time in your life, YOU have disrespected your parents! blink.gif Everyone have done something wrong. Geez! Im sorry! I didn't know it was such a big deal! wacko.gif

Coming from a kid, I can understand why he's so psyched about writing his name all over park property. Any normal 11 or 12-year-old wouldn't understand the meaning and consequences of vandalism and graffiti.

"Im sorry! I didn't know it was such a big deal!"

Not much of an excuse. They have billboards specifically explaining the consequences of defacing park property, and all the park maps have a list of rules as soon as you open up the map.

"I bet in one time in your life, YOU have disrespected your parents!"

What does that have to do with writing graffiti on a ride? blink.gif

"blah blah blah... is all I hear..."

That's liable to get you banned from the forums; watch what you post. censored.gif

*Sry about the 11/12-year-old reference; you just looked like you were roughly between those ages in the pic*

Im 14... lol. The rules are not in the pkd park map...

1. No Stampeding - Don't Run! (people do it anyways and the people at the park don't say anything...)

2. Keep your arms, feet and legs inside ride vehicles. (Everyone breaks the rule on the leg hanging rides... lol! laugh.gif I also see sometimes that people do stick thier hand out of the ride vehicle to play around...)

3. Stay seated while on rides. (what about air-time? laugh.gif)

4. Don't cross the yellow safety lines at the attractions. (you oviosly have to when about to board the ride...)

5. State law requires riders to obay all warning and directions. (still noting about graffitti...)

Thats all... (looks like im following all the rules... (just to mention the ride ops saw me making my mark and they didn't do or say anything... and oviosly on Sunday at the Shanadoah log flume these people were rocking thier boats where you can fall of because the water is soo high in the coarse... he said "Please do not rock your boats" and they rocked it even harder making water spill out the sides and then he said "once again... please do not rock your boats... THANK YOU!!!" They still rocked it till it got to the first lift of the ride. The dude was trying to sound smart to them when it said thankyou. He said it in a stupid way like a girl really fast... laugh.gif)

Whatever! I still love pkd and all but I was bored standing in that line for like 45mins... the people who worked they didn't say anything about what I and 6 other people were doing... You shouldn't be concerned about what I do in the first place! Be concerned about yourself! Some of yall I know might have done Graffitti at your park but you don't want to admit it or you forgot about it... I really don't care what people think about me...

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some people you just can't reach. wacko.gif

It's like all this is going over his head or something. Whoosh! wacko.gif

"Just stop talking you are really getting on people's last straws. mad.gif"

^ I second that motion. Maybe we ought to just delete this thread.

Ok... can I just post more random pkd pictures again before we got off-topic? huh.gif

"Just stop talking you are really getting on people's last straws. mad.gif "

How can I when your replying back in that kind of way? Im not gonna sit back and do noting about it... dry.gif

I really want to get back on topic. Please everyone calm down... I don't do much graffitti... The only graffitti I made in public is at the trff que line and thats pretty much it... Stop Flaming on me before you keep me going... laugh.gif

user posted image

Got my own pic of IJSC advertisment. biggrin.giftongue.gif

I just read this for the first time. That is disgusting that you would do that to Tomb Raider: Fire Fall. Sure it might not say in the park map - please do not vandalize our property. But its kind of common sense. I can't believe someone who calls themself a PKD enthusiast would do that. Your actions - and the actions of people like you causes PKD to have a bad name. I went to a park this summer and the first reaction I had was I noticed how filthy it was. But that is way worse. And you take pride in the fact that you did it.

I was wondering who did that. I got a photo of it last time I was down at PKD a couple weeks ago...

user posted image

PKD4LIFE? PERA WUZ HERE? 4:20? PKIC IS T3H $#iTZ? Did you do all that? Shame on you. You are officially a dumbass.

Admiral 100 - Idiots 0

And what is CSM TR? Something Something Something The Ride - I know that much. laugh.gif