SOB Rollback

THE Insider

I've heard from several eye witnesses that Son of Beast had a roolback but employees from "another PKI site" are denying that it ever happened. Well, I'm here to say it did happen and I have proof. Go over to ThrillNetwork.com and you can see pictures of the incident. One of the PKI employees who posts on that other sitewent as far as going to that site and denying that the rollback happened. Now that is just plain ignorance. I just have to ask what's up with the employees from that other site? They seem like they are all from Action Zone and they think they know every darn thing. Once again, THE Insider brings you the real story!

Click Here for thread over at ThrillNetwork.com. The employee is TINY_SOB, but he has deleted his post and changed his name. You can see his post by other users quoting him. Why would a user do this? It's not just about a rollback, it's a conspiracy!

I'm not entirely sure about the whole conspiracy thing, but I have heard from several sources that the valley did in fact happen. It is the obligation of the employees no to leak information, but flat out denial is one step further. When it all comes down, is the ride still safe? Of course it is. Did it valley? Probably, but most rides have at some point in their history. Although I am an advocate of a patron's right to know the actual facts, it seems like the park (assuming of course that this did happen) is attempting to put this behind itself, and I think we should respect that.

Given the right weather conditions, ANY coaster is capable of having a rollback. And it is not that big of an issue. The SoB rollback is making a mountain out of a molehill, and why it has been such an issue on other sites is really mind-boggling. It just goes to show you that not all kids can play in the same sandbox.

• 3 weeks later...
I hate to bring this back up but did this ever get answered?

There were witnesses that said they saw it roll back after the loop, and there were pics of it, and SoB was down that day. Now there have been some people that say the pics were altered to show the rollback, my only question is why would someone alter a pic just to show a rollback? Rollbacks happen all the time, it is not a news-worthy item and a person will not gain notoriety just because they have a pic of it.

My belief- yes it rolled back. Cold weather, windy, early in the season, are all conditions that could cause a rollback.

• 1 month later...

And another thing how would they have possibly gotten those pictures if it was closed...no one aloud up the entrance or exit.....so unless someone broke some rules or made a phony picture it didnt happen

I don't know how the SOB crew could call its self the best when it does not know what happens when they are there. I was there and seen it rollback,its a good thing they only had one train running that day or you would have sent one out to hit the other one. This is why they want to pass laws so only adults can run the rides.

Uh... the ride will stop everything if the train in front of it hasn't cleared the "section" or "block" that it is in. So they may be able to send a train but it will never make it off the lift hill or through the mid course brakes depending on where the other train stopped.

And another thing how would they have possibly gotten those pictures if it was closed...no one aloud up the entrance or exit.....so unless someone broke some rules or made a phony picture it didnt happen

The pics were taken in line when it happened. In the "phony" pics (as you put it), there are people in the train. Just in the right place at the right time.

• 3 weeks later...
SOB crew is ok, but still nothing compaired to The Beast Crew. Beast crew this year has to be in the top 3 Beast crews ever.

The SoB crew looks like they are walking zombies . The Beast crew , i agree, most be in the top 3 beast crews ever. :offtopic:

The pics were taken in line when it happened. In the "phony" pics (as you put it), there are people in the train. Just in the right place at the right time.

Hehe, I took those two photos! I didn't expect for this to pop up again!

I had entered the Line for SoB from the Top Gun exit, right before the tunnel. I do it all the time, and so do alot of people to avaiod all the extra walking. I didn't know the ride was closed until i got to the empty station, and looked over and saw the rollback occuring. The ride crew was already gone, the station was deserted.

Picture One

Picture Two