THE PATRIOT

PATRIOT (go to statistics for layout)

This ride looks a lot like Talon! but thats ok because Talon is amazing! The only thing that concerns me is that the angles of the slopes of the track look kinda boring but we will see! I am not complaining to much because its a BEEMER and this park has other great rides and I cant wait to get out there and ride it next summer!

TALONS LAYOUT

Yeah... They were the first photos ever of it. After posting them they got over 1100 hits within an hour - so I took them down temporarily and put them on RCDB. They are still there...

Kinda spilled the beans on that one eh?

lol yeah i just went there las week and there is a bunch of patriot track still there and a lot more I hink Goliath adn SFMM flyer track in the building getting ready to be painted !!!

LOL! Silver Bullet and Patriot are ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ALIKE!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Patriot is almost a Talon clone - but a little bit different. But it's nothing like SB - missing the helix, the corkscrews, and the cobra roll. I guess its about as much like SB as Vortex is like The Racer... unsure.gif

LOL! Silver Bullet and Patriot are ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ALIKE!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Patriot is almost a Talon clone - but a little bit different. But it's nothing like SB - missing the helix, the corkscrews, and the cobra roll. I guess its about as much like SB as Vortex is like The Racer... unsure.gif

But the 1987 Vortex is Totally like the 1972 Racer!!

Patriot does indeed look *****in. I wanted to ride it till I found out how far away it is. It is like in northwest Missouri. Would be a good stop on a trip involving SFStL and SDC though...

Yeah that wouldnt be a bad trip bc SFSTL is a really nice well balanced park and dont forget about celebration city!

Do you really think it is worth going out to ride it? Sure if you're a n00b you might think so. But it is just a near Talon clone. And Talon isn't anything to write home about...

What TALON Is darn good! Its really well paced and the scenery is great and its a lot of fun! Your stupid