What Is Your Favorite Piece Of Themeing?

Stitch

I want that F-14 chasing MiG thing on Top Gun's line!

Heh...here's an interesting tidbit of information about that. The plane in the movie is refered to as a MiG-28. In reality, there is no such plane. All Soviet planes end with an odd number, such as the MiG-29 or the Su-27. The planes are actually American, Northrop F-5 Tigers. Just thought you might like to know! :D

One more for ya...(this one is for you Ryan!) On the giant Gilette Mach 3 billboard, it shows a plane flying past the aircraft carrier. It's actually a McDonnell Douglas F-15 Strike Eagle, not a Grummen F-14 Tomcat. The F-15 is only used by the Air Force, and does not fly on or off of a carrier....man, am I a dork or what? :)

• 3 weeks later...

1. Mine entrance with mine cart before the first lift on The Beast and all of Rivertown......gotta love Mine Themeing :rolleyes:

2. FOF inside and out, especially outside at night (green and purple lights) :D

3. Days of Thunder Action Theatre ride......outside ques and in the preshow building, some is still left (Checkboard patterns)-miss ya ORIGINIAL DOT

4. Biohazard logos on SOB-kinda theming :wacko:

5. Adventure Express when it was all working. <_<

6. Top Gun- when the the extra que area was open, with the sound FX and the crew wore pilot/fire suits that said Top GUn on them <_<

7. Bubba Gumps :chef:

8. Eiffel Tower :unsure:

9. Royale Fountains :huh:

10. PHANTOM THEATER-long live Sir Maestro :(

My Favorite Piece of theming is and always will be The Smurfs Enchanted Voyage,The Smurf Goodies Food Stand where you can still get a Smurfberry Ice cream Cone, The Smurfs sitting on the benchs where you could sit with them.

And the Theming on the outside of the Smurfs Enchanted voyage,The Gaint Mushrooms etc.

• 2 weeks later...
I belive TR:TR has the best themeing in the park. Not so much the que line but the outside, the counting room, and show room. That show rooms got some subwoofers in it that can certainly put out some bass. I think there all JBL's in there.

Correct. Those are giant 18 inchers that can move some serious air. Look around the park. PKI uses JBL Pro just about everywhere, from the Paramount and Nick Theater to TR:TR's outdoor cue.

• 3 weeks later...

This year was the first time I got to ride Tomb Raider. I have to agree with some that this is the best themed ride in the park with FOF being a close second. Now, my favorite park theming that has nothing to do with ride theming is the garden clock. It's always been a favorite of mine along with the fountains.