What Is Your Favorite Piece Of Themeing?

Stitch

I'd have to say Hanger 18 in FoF... it's brilliantly done.

I agree. I just wish they would update the movie. It always says something about the UFO being a stunt for a local amusement park for a new ride. Well, it's not new any more.

I'd have to say Hanger 18 in FoF... it's brilliantly done.

I agree. I just wish they would update the movie. It always says something about the UFO being a stunt for a local amusement park for a new ride. Well, it's not new any more.

True, but that's not enough to make them have to update it... plus, you know if PKI ever made the news for one of their rides, it would be called their "latest" attraction, simply because the media has no clue what's going on. :D

I would have to say my favorite theming is FOF and the fountains at the entrance.

Although the Royal Fountain is excellent looking, I still think the best part is on a hot day and the wind blows... you get a cool mist on you. Probably the 2nd best feeling you'll ever have in your life.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe I didn't think of this when I made this topic, my real favorite piece of theming is Tiki Steve (The Skeleton Explorer at the base of Adventure Express' first lift, he is on the right and his name is what I called him first time I saw him and it just stuck). It is a tradition for me and all my friends to wave hello to Tiki Steve on every ride, it's second nature now that I have done it so much lol. Next time you ride AE ride in the back look to your right and wave hello to Tiki Steve, he'll appreciate it, I mean he has a Spear through him in all so any kind comments are always a nice pick me up . Long Live Tiki Steve! :ph34r:

• 1 month later...