INTAMIN or B&M?

The 4 seat B&M are actually a partial turn off for me because you feel crowded (or at least I do). On MF you feel so much more vulnerable. Intamin also pushes limits, unlike B&M who like to stay in the safety zone. I think it's clear I voted for Intamin.

Yeah I really like Patriot's paint job. I wish I could see some more - but it appears that CSF (I am guessing SOFCO was bought out or renamed) seems to be keeping all of their track indoors till shipping - to avoid the prying eyes of the ACErs and ACEr wannabees.

• 2 weeks later...

Most acers are fat! No offense but you know it too! Im not directly saying your fat im just saying moist of them are!

gotta put this out... "Moist of them"

Snapper... DICTIONARY'ed

like 90% of ACErs are overweight, oh well.

speaking of which, I can't help this, I find so much humor in the work "obese" anyone else??

I am not fat by far, if anything I need more weight to put me on rides...

im only 150, but I can flex between 130-150, I think I cant lose anymore though, I can only gain, I have too high of Muscle percentage to get lighter...

Which brings me to another topic, why is it that most ACErs are fat or skinny, you never see muscular people in ACE, hmm... plus, I recal seeing a man [meathead] take his son on Howler at Holiday World, and he looked like he was about to cry, I was about to take my neice on it, and when on the Helix, she got frightened, and tried to jump out... ohmy.gif

Now, back to the topic...

I would say, Intamin, I have never ridden an Intamin Coaster, but their rides have forces, which B&Ms no longer have, as of about 1999 B&Ms are very Force-less...

Intamin Gets my Vote

: : pulls bar : :