Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006

ZosoBeast

Right on! You put it very well Klockster! But, Jeff Siebert also added fuel to the fire when he said that it was similar to the Zamperla coaster that had been mentioned on CoasterBuzz. Only time will tell what exactly PKI has in store for 2006 and beyond. And until that time, we should enjoy the time because time is a very precious thing that always seems to fly by! It seems like just yesterday that IJST was opening in May!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PKI has posted some construction photos for NU.

http://www.pki.com/News/photo_gallery.cfm?item_id=282

First, it does appear that the Green Slime Maze is staying and will just be changes to a water walk through SpongBob attraction and remain outdoors. (This is disappointing)

Second, the Nick Theater is also still standing. Does anyone think they will just keep using this as a meet and greet area or add a show.

Third, what about them inclosing the theater and using it as part of the spongbob underwater world area. i.e. inclosed play area or the spongbob ride? (I can hope)

I am not giving up hope that they will surprise us with something, but the clock is ticking.

First, it does appear that the Green Slime Maze is staying and will just be changes to a water walk through SpongBob attraction and remain outdoors. (This is disappointing)

Now that is a let down I never let my nephew run around in that thing I'm always freakin out that he will get hurt!

Ragerunner, just because the water maze is still standing doesnt mean its not going to be taken down.....i know it hurst to think with common sense sometimes but theres a million possibilities and you, although you think you do, do not know all the specifics of the expansion, so people dont be confused, no one knows what exactly the spongebob attraction will be or be like.