Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006

ZosoBeast

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just hope the spongebob watermaze isnt anything like this ! That would really suck..

Spongebob WaterPlay

Actually Scoob, have you seen Dreamworld's Nick Central? I really would love PKI's Nick Universe to look just like that, Angry Beavers ride included tongue.gif Not saying that's what I want the Sponge Bob area to be like though (I pretty much described my thoughts on that already). Whether it's the colorful cement paths or the large colorful buildings covered in Nick decore, I'll never know, but there's something about their Nick Central that attracts me to it that our's seems to be missing. Take notes PKI wink.gif

Dreamworld's Nickelodeon Central

australianamusementfanatics.com - Nickelodeon Central Gallery

roller-coaster.com.au - Nickelodeon Central Gallery

Did Paramount Parks do the attraction design for Dreamworld's Nick area, or did Viacom just license the rights to them?

I agree...it looks good (well, with the exception of the Sponge Bob fountain). My favorite part is the Angry Beavers mountain, but according to the photo captions, the mountain was already there, but just painted purple to fit in with the Nick motif.

Joel

Angry Beavers isnt even a mainstream nick toon anymore is it?

I dont know I know it's shown on Nicktoons Network a lot so is Rocko and Real Monsters..plus on the new burbank Nickstudios wall of slime the beavers are featured with a bunch on Nicktoons like spongebob,Fairly Oddparents etc.

Another thing they did that I liked was the added Nickelodeon ball ontop of the Runaway Reptar coaster. It's not much but it certainly adds to the atmosphere (and definatly beats a bare top) wink.gif Hey GGG, wasn't it you who said The Wild Thornberrys River Adventure and Rugrats Runaway Reptar would be getting touchups for next season? Maybe they'll add one then!

Isn`t Roadrunner Express at SFKK a mouse coaster?  I could see it being like Ricochet at Carowinds or Kings Dominion, or the Fly at Canada`s Wonderland.  Those rides are extremely fun and popular with families.  Not to mention they are still very thrilling even though they are small in size.

I ment the other kid coaster it looks like skates not sure of the name. It has been in the park before before it became a Six Flags park.

Here is a picture

user posted image

''SpikeTV approached Stephen Hillenburg to do an "Adult" version of Spongebob Squarepants for their adult animation block. The show was to be similar in concept to "Ren & Stimpy 'Adult Party Cartoon'" (2003), Hillenburg refused to do it and Nick refused to sell the rights to SpikeTV.''

Holy Crap I never Knew that ! that would have been ONE messed up cartoon can you see Spongebob,Patrick,Mr.Krabs,Squidward cussing I cant too many kid love spongebob...the Ren and Stimpy Adult party cartoon got canned... Spike TV never knows what they are doing WWE left and is returning to USA network nextweek.

I really hope that spongebob attraction is Boating School...IJ:ST really let me down I hope to see something on those surveys I liked add into the parks my daughter will love the NU expansion as long as it has Dora and Spongebob,Fairly Oddparents.

Like I said before that spongebob attraction has to have more to it than PKI is telling us plus Jeff said the new NU is gonna be disney/universal like so lets wait and see.