Idiot of the Day Award

BoddaH1994

IF the Customer knows his name is hard to spell, he should then give out the spelling. No matter how good the GR rep was. yes, the GR rep should have asked for the spelling, but the Customer should have also just gave out the spelling. It would have been the correct thing to do for both parties.

Yeah, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing if the guy was right or wrong to complain. Sounds like someone that just has a chip on his shoulder and needs to get some new hobbies.

I am not quite sure if it was a good idea to send the media a link to this. Main reason is that they can now use this whole site (Pkicentral) to get inside information on PKI. Such as rumors that are spread around here, the media may be able to use it. Or if someone from PKI leaks info on here (and is not suppose to), the media can get that and use it. I know that this site is open to anyone, but now, we acutally just gave them permision to visit this site and possiably use it to their advantage.

I am not quite sure if it was a good idea to send the media a link to this. Main reason is that they can now use this whole site (Pkicentral) to get inside information on PKI. Such as rumors that are spread around here, the media may be able to use it. Or if someone from PKI leaks info on here (and is not suppose to), the media can get that and use it. I know that this site is open to anyone, but now, we acutally just gave them permision to visit this site and possiably use it to their advantage.

This site is by far a "secret". If you go to Google and search for "Kings Island" and say "The Beast"...PKICentral is ALWAYS high on the search results...sometimes higher than the official PKI site.

I wouldn't be watching a News show that couldn't find this site in less than 5 minutes!

I am not quite sure if it was a good idea to send the media a link to this. Main reason is that they can now use this whole site (Pkicentral) to get inside information on PKI. Such as rumors that are spread around here, the media may be able to use it. Or if someone from PKI leaks info on here (and is not suppose to), the media can get that and use it. I know that this site is open to anyone, but now, we acutally just gave them permision to visit this site and possiably use it to their advantage

You can't be serious?