TR: Crackas Bakin n Da Sun

AZ Kinda Guy

The first two albums are up for your viewing pleasure. They include our night at Daytona Beach and the lovely SeaWorld Orlando. Special thanks to my cutie for helping me with the upload of the SeaWorld one. If you have any questions reguarding these specific parks, please ask in this topic. As always, let me know what you guys and gals think! Any feedback is appreciated. Now onto the pics. Just look for the SeaWorld and Daytona Beach albums...

Summer Vaca Pics

Thats really cool you got to see the Space Shuttle launch! Im sure you were pretty far away, you werent able to hear it were you? As far as I remember, Cape Canveral is pretty far from Sea World. What did you think of Sea World? I hated it when I went, two good coasters but there just wasnt enough to do. Did you get to see "seymore takes pirate island"?

Thats really cool you got to see the Space Shuttle launch! Im sure you were pretty far away, you werent able to hear it were you? As far as I remember, Cape Canveral is pretty far from Sea World. What did you think of Sea World? I hated it when I went, two good coasters but there just wasnt enough to do. Did you get to see "seymore takes pirate island"?

I remember going to Sea World when i was little. Shamu the wale was the hit attraction. I think it still is.

Im sure you were pretty far away, you werent able to hear it were you? What did you think of Sea World? Did you get to see "seymore takes pirate island"?

No we weren't able to hear the space shuttle launch. It's a good thing the park map that day mentioned you could see it from SeaWorld or we wouldn't have even known about it.

SeaWorld was an awesome marine park. By far the best I have been to. It's unfair to judge it as a rides park because that is not their focus. The rides are merely something to do outside of the animal shows.

I know we saw a show with a pirate theme. Not to sure about the name though.