Silverwood Theme Park

Silverwood Theme Park

Has anyone been to Silverwood? I think the park looks really nice. It is a small park like Holiday World. And then they have two awesome coasters. Timber Terror and Tremors. Tremors has an insane layout, so much airtime, and it goes through several tunnels including a plexiglas tunnel THROUGH THE GIFT SHOP! They also have Corkscrew, which was relocated from Knott's Berry Farm - which was the very first Arrow corkscrew and is still thrilling theme park fans 30 years after it was built in 1975!

The park isn't heavily themed, but they have Garfield and Odie and stuff as characters. So that's an added bonus! laugh.gif

I really can't wait to get to this park. My family lives a couple hours away from it, so I hope to get out there in the next couple years.

Silverwood is in Couer d' Alene Idaho. cowboy.gif

Have you seen that layout on RCDB? It is so crazy? Timber Terror is a out and back coaster - just like a miniature Shivering Timbers. It has excellent airtime. And Tremors is just awesome! I think it is in the top 10 along with both Raven and Legend!

The park has a waterpark too. It may be a small park with only 4 coasters, and it is well out of the way of everything, but I really want to go. What I would is fly out there, and since the layover is in Salt Lake City, I would have an extended layover and do Lagoon. Then Silverwood!

Actually - I have firsthand experience with this one. Non stop driving - it is about 27 hours or something like that. It is like 23 hours to get to Bozeman Montana, and Couer D Alene is like 4.5 hours past that. laugh.gif It is a very very very boring drive. Especially North Dakota!!!!!!!

I have never been to Couer D Alene Idaho - but I have been to Salmon Idaho for Kayaking and rafting!!!!