9/28 Visit

italianchef

First off, I'm surprised to be the very first person on this forum to post a trip report. Therefore, I've made history that no one will care about.

Under normal circumstances I do not visit PKI or anywhere on a Sunday because I work Mondays and don't like to go to work tired. However since it was bring a friend free day and I'm such a nice person (sometimes), I brought a former associate who worked for my company in Japan.

It was a very cold day! I had to wear my winter coat the whole time.

I did manage to ride FoF twice, The Beast, TR:TR with hardly any waiting. Then on to Delirium - but I had to wait over 30 minutes!

Then lunch. And the wind made my food at Bubba-Gump Shrimp Shack cold because I had to eat outside. :angry:

After that I did Laser Tag, AE, and then went home. Four hours was enough for me. While I was driving home, it began to rain. I figure I made a good decision to leave when I did.

I hope that the next time I go to PKI, it won't be so cold. Also, I will choose an indoor eatery so my food stays warm.

Have a groovy day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

After that I did Laser Tag, AE, and then went home. Four hours was enough for me. While I was driving home, it began to rain. I figure I made a good decision to leave when I did.

How is the lazer tag? I saw they lowered the price of it to 4 dollers.

AE was closed yesterday the 27th.

Rain is cold. :(

Lazer Tag was interesting. People were divided into 2 groups and shot at each other in a large dark room that had areas for people to hide. We were told not to run, fight, cuss, etc.

I think that it was worth the $4 (but surely not $12) and recommend it.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

I just felt like replying to this to be the first replier to a Trip Report post :)

:offtopic:

but yes, i dont think the lazer tag is worth the money, i prefer the ahh whats it called [a place that has a huge lazer tag place with complicated rules and scoring]. I know its very popular, and i didnt like KI's just because i expected more.

You are correct that my wife is very beautiful. :D However, I didn't step on her foot. She didn't go to the park with me because she's pregnant and is restricted from everything except for SCATHC, the Eiffel Tower, the Grand Carousel, and the Kings Island and Miami Valley Railroad. So, I went with a friend today.

However, when my wife feels better, we're probably going to take a visit to PKI and ride the only 4 attractions that she can handle together.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

man im glad I cant get prenent. :lol: But congrats on the little one now you got a great excuse to go to pki more. Just remember what I said in pkiu because of your age your since of direction is down and you tend to wander off from hb land to conney mall and Action Zone wink wink :P

:offtopic: Hey, I'm lucky that Mrs. Chef is pregnant instead of me. I couldn't give up drinking red wine for 9 days....let alone 9 months. And 9 months without roller coaster AND without wine...I'd go nuts!!!! :blink:

:offtopic: Hence, I'm grateful that my wife will bear my child and I, as a man, can't bear children. I know that it sounds rude and greedy...but I really love PKI thrill rides and wine and would suffer terribly if I had to give them up for almost a year.

:offtopic: Hence, though she's not reading this, I would like to express my love and appreciation for my wife Mrs. Chef.

Additionally, she is the person who took me to PKI for the very first time! And you all know how much I love the park as author of their book, writer of PKI-inspired fiction, unofficial fan page member, and all around fan of PKI.

Thank you PKI! Thank you Mrs. Chef! Thank you PKIC! And thank you the kind folks who post on this site!

Have a most wonderful and joyous week!

Sincerely,

Italian Chef