Antique Cars to be Removed in Mid-Season

King Bowser

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FearFest ?they are still going to have fearfest this year last year it was awful !

If I do anything at the park during offseason it would have to be winterfest if they bring it back I will go I love winter I love snow so yeah winterfest would be cool have back again.

I think half of the antiques will be removed for another attraction in 2005.

They wouldn`t close a ride halfway through the season in order to set up for Winterfest or FearFest. When they transformed the `Tiques last year for Route 666 they were still open on Labor day weekend in September. The rumored closure would most likely involve some sort of construction for a future attraction.

• 1 month later...
First off FEAR FEST SUCKS AND IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!!! :angry:

secondly I wish PKI would go public soon about the 2005 attraction(s)! :D

Dane Angered.

I admit the overall expreiance of Fearfest wasn't that good last year. I blame this due to them not selling wristbands. The years when they did do the wristband idea where the best. There was more smoke, theaming and shorter lines.

If you are saying last year's Fearfest sucked and not all of them, you can live. :cowboy:

And PKI will announce when the project is all good and ready... "Watch your internet" ~ Jeffrey Siebert (as he looked at me).

well the bad thing about it, the lines were horribly long, crowds massively packing in (they were like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat!! :P)..and you couldn't ride a F****** thing (pardon the for cussing), you had to get to the ride e a r l y.... :blink:

The first year's theming was the best, though I only got to go in one haunted house, the Museum of Horror's, which kicked a**. As for riding rides, it's Fearfest, forget riding rides, check out the haunted houses! If you do want to ride rides, just go early, that's what I always did. And yes Dane, you're right, it was much better when they had wristbands, you could go up in the day to the park and ride rides with zero lines(I rode TR:TR like 4 times, with walk-ons everytime, and front row almost everytime since there were so few people you could pick your row). It's too bad they let the theming slip in the last couple years, but some of the haunted houses are still pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Just some more fuel to the Fear Fest fire: Our group has gone to every FF since it started.. The 1st year was terrible.. Last year was unbelievaby terrible.. But the year before, when they had celebrity slaughter was the best. I do not know what they were thinking last year, maybe this year will be different. We have to travel 6 hours to get there, so we like to make it worth the time...

Rick

Last year for Fear-Fest Kings Island whated to bring in the little kids so the hole Family could come to the park. When they started I think it was called Scoobys Trick or Treat back in the late 90s.

I wish PKI would do something for the kids I mean they like to have fun too.I went to FearFest last year and I am never going again.

I hope you are referring only to Fearfest. There is plenty for kids to do with the number 1 ranked kids' area.

They should have something for the Kids and there parents in the fall.

They did have something for the Kids during the day and Teens and Parents at night time.

:offtopic: Does anyone know why they have turned off the water fall in the lake of the Antiques Cars? You can still see the water fall when you get off of the ride. It looks like alot rocks at the top of the lake.

They should something for Kids at night too. that way we(people that have to take there kid sister or brother) will have an something else to do. Because I have friends that dont like FearFest and last year made it worse when we went everything was do corny& stupid we went home after spending 45mins in the park.

If you are referring to it being a sign of possible removal, I'd have to think again. Now, the only indirect implication that it could make would be the possiblity that the pump broke and they refuse to fix it for a particular reason... then again, rumor had it that they were going to announce their removal at Beastbuzz and it never happened. At the same time, maybe the word got too far out on these sites about an announcement at Beastbuzz and they put a halt to it in order to make people question the integrity of these sites... who knows. :blink:

How do you kown? do you work for the the park? besides I dont think PKI would get rid of a classic like the antique cars kids and parents are always there in line for it.I can see half of the track being removed but not the whole thing.

Yeah, that'd be cool to see them go through the woods, or around that pond across from the closed Tiques station. From what I've heard, the park was going to remove them, or relocate them, but changed the 2005 attraction(for like the 4th time)and also its location. Also, supposedly there's some new clearing in Action Zone, but I haven't had the time to check it out. Anyone seen anything?