The most FrIgHtEnInG poll ever!

Captain Nemo

As fearfest is nearing to a close, It is time to put each to the test and put them head to head. out of the 10 attractions, which was the best?

My vote is the same as what I thought the best was last year... Maze Of Madness!

I love this one so much it is the only one I would get back in line for and wait another hour to do. The actors were great and were very into it. I was in the front and one of the actors led me to a dead end. They had great improv, and IMO that makes a haunted attraction great!!! If you are going to fearfest, This one is a must.

Well, I have a season pass, so I can visit FearFest as many times as I want. (Not to mention that I got a VERY good deal on Winterfest tickets in September ($12.50 a ticket, which is cheaper than advanced specific day tickets and season pass tickets!). I`ve thought about buying another ticket, but haven`t yet.

I`ve done all the haunts this year except Maze of Madness (well I went through it at Beast Bash) and Massacre Manor.

I voted Psycho path, because they made me jump once.

Fearfest theming - improved

Fearfest - sucks major this year

do they have a knew owner or something? Because the haunts arn'ty very good this year, and they keep messing up the pictures.

I havn't done massacre manor yet this year, line is to long.

Maze of madness use to be my favorite, but its just so horrible this year...

censored.gif

I have to say there were huge improvements this year to Fearfest. I know there are those one here that will complain about the haunted attractions. If you think about it you get to ride all the attractions, go to any haunted attraction you want and you have a huge variety. Let’s not forget that if you like something you can go get back in line. Most haunted houses charge for a 15-30 minute haunted house and you’re done! Although some of the haunted houses are on the small side you are getting a great value at a great park.

I took the family Saturday and was in the park for over 12 hours. We did all the Nick or Treat activities, Rode or rides and went through 3 haunted attractions before calling it a night at 10PM.