Interesting Find

harvesterofyoursorrow

I'm looking threw all my old papers and I find this entry form for a sweepstakes to take over a Six Flags park for a day. I forgot to enter and the deadline was is August. Oh well.

But as I looked closer I noticed somthing...Look at these pics:

user posted image

Hmm...That looks like Vortex's corkscrews...

user posted image

And that looks like the helix... Hm...

user posted image

And look at that guys head! The train must be in a loop! Also look at the train color! I dont know if its just me, but this is Vortex in a SIX FLAGS advertisement! laugh.gif

Thats why I hate Six flags so much I know for a fact in moore pic . if you still do not belive that that is not Vortex look at the track color in his picture the same colors in Vortex

Also notice the people in moore's pic and the people in harvester's pic- they are exactly the same (the pink and yellow shirts are a dead giveaway). And the OSTRs in the Six Flag pic are definitely from Vortex; Viper has orange-colored OSTRs.

For shame, Six Flags....thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

I seriously doubt this has anything to do with Six Flags "posing" or "stealing" PKI's images. As many people have said, this exact photo has been featured in health books, math books, physics books, television boxes, computer monitor boxes, and probably several other venues. Go to your local Wal-Mart, and it shouldn't be too difficult to find this picture.

And I would be willing to bet this photo is fairly old, judging by its presence in books at my high school. (A below-average school in the state of Ohio, known for very old text books) Anyone with a tet book, check the publication date. I wonder if this pic was taken pre-Paramount.

Thats why I hate Six flags so much I know for a fact in moore pic . if you still do not belive that that is not Vortex look at the track color in his picture the same colors in Vortex

THat statement is about as dumb as the campground statement in my quote. YOu hate Six Flags why? Because they wanted to make an advertisement cheaply and quickly to market their park? Wow, those Six Flags facists. What low lifes.

Wonder if Arrow back in the day sold pictures of the their coasters for print. Two years ago I saw a tv ad with a B&M Top Gun for Kings Island. All the parks do it the public does not know any better. If you have some old tv ads for Kings Island look for coaster that are not in the park you will see alot of them.

Yeah! And the fact that Kings Island uses Carowind's Skytower in Winterfest descriptions is just fine. wink.gif

What do you mean?

I seriously doubt this has anything to do with Six Flags "posing" or "stealing" PKI's images. As many people have said, this exact photo has been featured in health books, math books, physics books, television boxes, computer monitor boxes, and probably several other venues. Go to your local Wal-Mart, and it shouldn't be too difficult to find this picture.

And I would be willing to bet this photo is fairly old, judging by its presence in books at my high school. (A below-average school in the state of Ohio, known for very old text books) Anyone with a tet book, check the publication date. I wonder if this pic was taken pre-Paramount.

The reason people keep on using this photo is becuase Vortex is so darn good! LOL

I remember a few years ago they did a pringles commercial on The Vortex where they took a picture of a guy holding a pringles can while upside down. If anyone has ever been to the Eastgate Mall, outside of Suncost videos, there is a pringles vending machine. There is a picture of a roller coaster on the side, its Vortex.

here is a pic, look on the side of the machine, its Vortex

user posted image

I also have that picture in my geometry book. I love that page, I found it during those times that you drift off in class, I was pleasantly surprised when I found it. Also for anyone who cares, on my grandma's computer, she has a program similar to photoshop and that is one of the pictures used as a template. You can take other pictures and put your face in one of the people's faces etc...