2005 PKI Season What was your favorite

pkiboy

You guys will prob flame me but I voted for Nick parade my nephew loved it and I didnt find IJ:ST to be really any fun overhyped maybe but really short on fun I have been on better coasters. rolleyes.gif

The Nick Parade was very good this year, and I saw it many times while I was working. They did a very good job with it.

Cool poll, but some things seem to be neglected..

I'd say on this front, my favorite memory (as far as announcements go) would be opening an e-mail and finding a video clip in it that showed a dramatic animation of snow falling on the Eiffel Tower with the message "This holiday season the magic begins... again."

Cool poll, but some things seem to be neglected..

I'd say on this front, my favorite memory (as far as announcements go) would be opening an e-mail and finding a video clip in it that showed a dramatic animation of snow falling on the Eiffel Tower with the message "This holiday season the magic begins... again."

I'm glad I saved it on my computer so I can watch it all the time, I guess that makes me a PKI addict.

What a year not to be able to go to PKI :-(

I missed riding IJ:ST, didn't get to go to Fearfest and most likely won't be able to come down to Winterfest. . .

But then again, Detroit's getting The Superbowl and The Real World :-)

Ha... come on! You have about two weeks left to check out IJ and see how the park's progressed in the past year. Come down for the last weekend... you get two days out of PKI and it would be worth the drive down from the motor city!