Funny Stories at PKI

Captain Obvious

Some fat dude couldn't buckle the seat belt and the op wanted him to get off and he wouldn't get off because he said his restraint was down a click or 2 and he didnt need the buckle and he started yelling like i waited 2 hours in line and i am gonna ride wheater you like it your not and securtiy came and got him off

OK, here's a little one...a guy had one of those stuffed Shrek donkeys and he brought it on The Beast. Made it gallup up the handrail next to the lift hill and held it up high through the rest of the ride, this thing was bouncing and jerking through the helixes, he posed for the ORP...

Those Shrek donkeys must be made sturdier than they look. It wasn't the only time I've seen a jacka$$ on The Beast, but it was definitely the most fun!

Heh...so many stories...so little time...

I remember one good one, when me and Ryan were on Face/Off in the very back seat (facing up on the lift hill) and he dared me to try and start my car from there (I had remote start). I somehow managed to get my hand in my pocket, and actually started my car from Face/Off...I know...it isn't very funny...but it is to us...

Another good one, was when I dislocated my thumb on the way down Congo Falls, leaving it out of the socket to show the ride op, then snapping it back in, in front of a big group of girls.

Hopefully you have your car set to shut off automatically after ten or so minutes, and didn't have to leave it run out of gas - it would be rather hard to hitchhike with a dislocated thumb!

(Also, before the aforementioned Beast ride, I was complimented on my PKIC shirt by the young man checking lap bars. Now THAT'S funny! :P )

Ouch..that made me shiver and I wasn't even there.

When jump five and Aaron carter were in the park me and my 3 friends were there also. And we were in line for drop zone and everyone I mean everyone stood up on the railings to look over and they had to say the "please do not blah balh" 6 times before they got off. ThIt's not really funny at all but it was just kinda dumb.

lol.... these are some of the worst stories ever!

A few weeks ago, I was up at the park with Dirty Steve, Dane, Dan, and The Rickster and we were riding Dogems. We were sitting in the cars waiting for the ride to start when the ride ops let a few more people in to occupy some vacant cars. This kid... probably about 6 years old walked right past Dane's bumper car and he yelled "watch out!!" at the top of his lungs. The kid was so startled that he almost fell in Dane's lap... ok, maybe my story isn't that great either. :D

I was riding Viking Fury with my friend James and his brother also named Eric and when we were exiting Eric started to run and slipped landing flat on his face. He got back up startled and kept walking, He got broke, it was great. :ph34r:

Ok this isn't really funny, but it's sick and i think you all will enjoy it. :)

On my 2nd day of work last year, I was at Vortex checking restraints. Well Vortex has a reputation for making you sick when you ride. I was the only one on load side when we got the record for the most vomit in one hour. 12, yes, 12 people throw-up on Vortex in one single hour, and me being the only soul on loadside, I had to spray out the cars every blessed time! :angry: And on my first time spraying out the train, the nozzle popped off and i was soaked from head to foot on a breezy April morning! Yah for me! <_< I will never eat Skyline again, that stuff looks nasty the second time around. :wacko:

~Tif~

Ok to add on what Ryan said.

That day or those few hours could fill this entire thread up to capacity. We did everything from just stupid on ride pics to lighting Dan on fire.

Ok there was this young kid and he was running right at me. He got real close to my car and I said "watch out" and this kid tripped but caught himself. Ryan was right next to me with Nathan not to far behind. We all were in tears after that.

That is the funniest thing I have easily ever seen.

dont forget Ryan taking the car I wanted, and me pushing him over the car, and almost onto the floor...

No, you pushed me and I ended up falling completely into that car. That was funny.

That was the same day that Dane kept kicking the back of my seat before we took off on the Zephyr. It somehow screwed up my momentum so that every time the ride dipped, I would turn competely backwards.

If you guys are wondering how much fun the PKIC meeting days are, just look how crazy the days are when just the staff meets up. See you this summer!

dont forget kicking the nickle around while waiting for The Beast, and me stopping it on it's side, and it just stayed balanced on its side

heh..."hey Ryan...do me a favor...let Dan know how upset I am with him for making me ride this..."

Me and Ryan also have the best on ride videos for slingshot...everyone else screams like crazy, or cusses...we just cary on conversations at 260 feet in the air...lol

And of course...who can forget about Grumpy?

Another funny story that happoned to me, well my friend is that we were on Drop Zone and was at the top. Well my friends shoe got loose (idiot never ties shoes) and well, they dropped. Well not soon after that we started to drop to and my friend caught the his shoe! It was seriously the most awesome thing I have ever seen on that ride.

My dear sister visited me from NYC and she is very fearful of height and wouldn't get on ANY coaster with me. I then dragged her to Hanna-Barbera Land to ride The Beastie with me. Hey - it's a kiddie coaster and can't be that bad, right? She chickened out at the very last minute and left me alone to ride. I got p-ssed off and yelled cusses in Italian.

Have a great weekend!

Italian Chef

:chef:

HAHA! Speaking of Zephyr...

Whenever my friend and I ride that ride, we always let our bodies go limp, so it looks like were either unconcious or dead. The workers always yell at us.. but its too funny.

They tell us to put our heads back, as we usually lean foward.. so.. we put our heads back, but still let our body go limp.

My dear sister visited me from NYC and she is very fearful of height and wouldn't get on ANY coaster with me. I then dragged her to Hanna-Barbera Land to ride The Beastie with me. Hey - it's a kiddie coaster and can't be that bad, right? She chickened out at the very last minute and left me alone to ride. I got p-ssed off and yelled cusses in Italian.

Have a great weekend!

Italian Chef

:chef:

LMAO!!!

Another funny story i can tell happened durning Fearfest. A woman infront of me walked throughout the Maze of Madness. A actor was hiding behind a wall and popped out right infront of her. She freaked our royally and ran straight into a wall. After that the actor broke character and helped he to her feet. Oh so funny. :lol:

Back on Topic, there was a woman on Top Gun that got terrified of a Spider on its web going up the lift hill, she was acting like it was going to Kill her lol. I am no fan of Spiders but come on its just sitting on its web lol. :ph34r: