Funny Stories at PKI

Captain Obvious

As far as funny PKI stories go, I don't think any will ever beat the Photo Booth Incident of '00.

Chickening out of The Beastie, though, and fear of spiders are pretty good.

The first time I ever rode The Beast ('85) there was a terrified guy screaming at the top of his high-pitched lungs the entire ride, "lordy, lordy, lordy!" As we climbed the second hill he screamed "thank you Lord, I'm safe now!" and a guy in the back answered him, "you're HALFWAY there, brother!" and it started over again, "Aaaaaaah! no, no, no, lordy, lordy, lordy!" When we came into the station the guy couldn't stand up he was shaking so hard, the about-9-year-old girl he was with had to hold him, rolling her eyes and trying to hide her face.

Scaredy cats are always fun. Trouble was terrifed of the squirting blue elephant. She'd be frolicking around Hanna Barbera Land laughing, but if she caught sight of that thing you'd think it was an axe murderer. "No 'phant! Run away!"

Always good times.

One time I was getting off The Beast and it was fine. Well I go down the exit ramp. 180, down, 180, down, left, and than where it goes right and the emergency exit is left... There was a couple making out right there and didn't seem to notice the entire ride line was watching. :P

When I got off TR:TR a lady walked right into the bamboo pole that holds up the canvas on the ORP booth. Bloody nose and all :D

When my friend stepped on a Ranch dressing packet and it covered a Dip N' Dots booth and the employee working it as well as people in line for it :D

When I scared an actor at Psycho Path during Fearfest :D

Watching a drunk guy playing basketball :D

Girlfight at Drop Zone-classic :D

More to come....... :D