Smurfs Making a Comeback to PKI

RevengeofTheSmurfs

hahaha

thats really sad that you all left because of guy who's only board he has any say over is the rumors board.

Kinda childish.

We like here much better at least I do besides on PKIU they closed almost everynew topic.

Plus Yogi got banned from this site for being himself..a jerk.

i was waiting for the name calling from ya scooby.

Ya know i fought to get your banned lifted from PKIU, but it wasn't happening.

I never closed one topic that wasnt completly irrelevent.

And for the record, unless you know me, what i ACTUALLY do in the park, and how long i've really been there, dont think i dont know what i'm talking about.

i was waiting for the name calling from ya scooby.

Ya know i fought to get your banned lifted from PKIU, but it wasn't happening.

I never closed one topic that wasnt completly irrelevent.

And for the record, unless you know me, what i ACTUALLY do in the park, and how long i've really been there, dont think i dont know what i'm talking about.

Ya know I dont want go back to PKIU I like it here much better the Mods are much nicer.PLUS you banned me and my lil bro! If this is yogi dont let the PKIC mods find out you'll get banned again.

I know what your talking about you have been a character mostly yogi but Iam only saying I know whats to come I have connections.

• 2 weeks later...

Well what I have heard is well and its odd you brought this up I was talking to my Best friend yesterday he works in LA....Yogi was right The Smurfs will NOT be returning to Paramount parks instead they will be going to Six Flags parks across the USA and international Six Flags parks and starting this fall New Smurf Merch.No new Cartoon just new Home video/DVDs and Merch just like Carebears and My little pony,Strawberry shortcake and Walkarounds at Certain Six Flags parks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I guess it will depend on who owns the rights to them now.

From what I have Read Paramount has the Rights.

Yes Paramount has the rights to the moive but not the cartoon. Also the Smurfs are not H-B cartoons they where made by them.

Ok ok Hanna-Barbera owns the rights to the cartoon here in the USA so they are a HB cartoon.We are starting to see the first wave of smurf merch here in the US more to come so be on the look out also I wanted to fill in you all on the know that the Smurf 3D movie will be on Cartoon Network as holiday movie event next year!!! also New Line Cinema is bringing a brand new 3D MOVIE Smurf movie to theaters in 2006/2007 so that means New Line is bringing the Smurf movie to theaters NOT Paramout!

• 5 weeks later...
Ok ok Hanna-Barbera owns the rights to the cartoon

Scooby Doo I don't know where you are getting your facts, but you are dead wrong about the rights. Hanna-Barbera never owned the rights in the first place they did make the cartoon for the owner of the Smurfs.

If you look in the Hanna-Barbera cartoons that they do own you will see the Smurfs are no where to be found.

I don't see it happening, even though I wish it would. But with a new movie and cartoon coming out, it gives it a big plus because they usually focus the kid's rides on newer cartoons now. Also putting the cartoon on Nick would be a HUGE help since they have a ride themed on just about every newer Nick cartoon.

Ok ok Hanna-Barbera owns the rights to the cartoon

Scooby Doo I don't know where you are getting your facts, but you are dead wrong about the rights. Hanna-Barbera never owned the rights in the first place they did make the cartoon for the owner of the Smurfs.

If you look in the Hanna-Barbera cartoons that they do own you will see the Smurfs are no where to be found.

HA you know nothing about HB or the Smurfs here is how HB got the right to the smurfs and how they still have the rights to this day.....NBC president Fred Silverman bought the rights to the smurfs for Hanna-Barbera and they turned them into one of the most successful and smurfiest cartoons ever to hit the air. Created by cartoonist Peyo Culliford in 1957, the Smurfs(called Schtroumpfs in their homeland).The show won two Emmys as Outstanding Children’s Entertainment Series in 1987.Hanna-Barbera owns the rights to the smurfs cartoon only in america the smurfs are always having ongoing popularity because kids watch the cartoons on boomerang or on saturday mornings on cartoon network the movie isnt expected to hit USA until 2005 and with the release of the movie will be tons and loads of smurf merch...The Smurfs Season 1 is on target to be released in 2005.

Please say it isn’t so. I grew up with them and that was enough punishment. Can you imagine more of smurf this and smurf that. Everything they refer to is smurf smurf smurf. Kids these days demand a little more than what the smurfs have to offer.

Please say it isn’t so. I grew up with them and that was enough punishment. Can you imagine more of smurf this and smurf that. Everything they refer to is smurf smurf smurf. Kids these days demand a little more than what the smurfs have to offer.

Sorry I highly disagree with you sorry to say to but it's gonna happen New Line Cinema is bringing em to theaters while Nick will host the new cartoon on friday nights.But they wont be at PKI unless the show gets highly popular among kids and adults.The Smurfs are still very popular it's Boomerangs 1# rated classic show among kids ages 2-13 so that proves something.