Smurfs Making a Comeback to PKI

RevengeofTheSmurfs

I just got off the Phone with a Dear friend of mine he is a Smurf PVC collector and Smurf Nut and he called me up with some big news for Smurf Fans here in the USA many of you might remember hearing about the Smurfs Return next year well at first New Line Cinema was leading the bids as highest bidder Not anymore Paramount Pictures Scored the Rights to The Smurfs they will be bringing a New Smurf Movie to theaters Holiday 2005. and the new cartoon might just end up on Nick.

So do any of you think The Smurfs will return to PKI and other Parmount parks?

I was reading about that at the other PKI site,I think it would be great to have Smurf Return at PKI.The 80's are back..just the other day I walked into hot topic and seen Rainbow Bright,Garbage Pail Kids,My Little Pony,CareBears,Starwberry ShortCake.Cabbage Patch Kids,... So a Smurf Return would be awsome I will say this if a smurf return does happen at PKI I will be going alot more to PKI!!!Maybe there will be a Smurf Themed Ride again...(CROSSES FINGURES) :wacko:B)

Yes the smurfs are making a comeback I wish I would have gone to the Smurf licensing meeting in New York last month but I had other stuff to do! A guy that goes by Scooby_Doo gave me a really great report from what he has told me

The movie will be carried by New Line Cinema.

Nick will launch the New Cartoon and it will be on Cartoon Network as well.

He said the Merch line-up is HUGE!

He said that the smurfs look Real he also said they are 2d in a 3d world he said Kinda looks like MTV's Spider-Man.

The La-la-la theme song is gone a new theme is in the new cartoon.

The Smurfs are Smurfing your way in Spring 2005!

Great Stuff!

If the Smurfs make a comeback, that's fine and dandy with me. However, I am much more interested in the classic Hanna-Barbera characters (Flintstones, Jetsons, Yogi Bear, Top Cat, etc.) making a comeback at PKI.

Have a great weekend!

Italian Chef

:chef:

The Reason the smurfs are making a comeback to tv and the big screen is because the 80's are huge right now almost all the toys from the 80's are back on store shelves and Smurfs where big back then plus if Paramount gets the smurf characters back I will be at PKI more often to spend my hard earn cash their. :D AND to get a Picture of me and Papa Smurf!

I would LOVE THAT!!! The Smurfs Enchanted Voyage was my Favorite Ride still at Kings Island when the ride opened in 1982 that ride was an instant success! and now its Classic!

But then they took it out and put in Phanton Theater that was one the Saddest times in my life I didnt like PT at all to me it was a waste of time and money and not to metion space! the PT figures were really hard to keep up and the Smurf figures were so easy to take care of.Now they have a ride that fits HBL Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle I like it much better than PT But not as much as the Smurfs Enchanted Voyage.

I read the Press Release from A&A Computer Systems stating that the smurfs are on there way back to the small screen and Big Screen.

But if the smurfs ever returned to PKI I would go more often and if they ever put in a ride they should make it like Journey to Atlantis at sea world but theme it theme to Gargamels Castle.

Nahh Bits and Parts of the old theme is in the new show from what I have been told.but the new theme is with the new cartoon why because its a new cartoon its not the 80's cartoon that we all love the smurfs arent what you all remember they are 2D characters in a 3D world now they have been updated for a more modern feel.

Yogi,Fred and all the other HBL characters are at some six flags parks.

and incase you guys didnt know the user Smurfs Enchanted Voyage is my little Brother he is a Smurf Freak just like his Big bro LOL :lol:

Wicked! another Smurf lover is among us!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE SMURFS BACK AGAIN!

Man that was my favorite cartoon growing up I still watch it on Boomerang everynow and then.

The Smurfs was kick a*s cartoon now Crap like Yu-gi-oh is entertaing kids today sorry I really hate Anime!No Sir I dont Like IT! :angry:

:wacko:

I have to agree. All of this Anime is pure crap. Why does everyone seem to have really big eyes? Not only that, the plot of these cartoons are craptacular as well. As far as I'm concerned, they can take it all back to Japan.

I have to agree. All of this Anime is pure crap. Why does everyone seem to have really big eyes? Not only that, the plot of these cartoons are craptacular as well. As far as I'm concerned, they can take it all back to Japan.

Wow... watch your words, some people may take that as a racial comment, but we know what you mean.

And yes, anime is the worst thing...ever... and speaking from the perspective of a Best Buy employee, I can say that anime is one of the most stolen products we have. I guess I can understand a bit, I mean, you'd have to actually pay me to take it...