Rides at Winterfest

Even FOF is not able to run at certain tempertatures. Since it will be just sitting for most of the time w/o running, the track temp will prob be below 40 degrees and steel coaster are not able to run when temps are below 50 degrees. And for those of you who are going to ask, no, FOF does not have heat.

you would think that FOF would be open; if for nothing else to help disburse the crowd. It may very well be the first time ever that there would be a 1-hour line for the Carousel (j/k).

Oh yea... cause nothing says holiday spirit like a ride on fof. The park wouldnt do that because then they would have people running all over Old Coney as well. Clearly the whole park is not open for winterfest. Fof will be in bed by the end of this week.

Oh yea... cause nothing says holiday spirit like a ride on fof. The park wouldnt do that because then they would have people running all over Old Coney as well. Clearly the whole park is not open for winterfest. Fof will be in bed by the end of this week.

Yup, now that carriage rides used to go back into Coney Mall but everything was always closed up beyond Beer Gardens and the bathrooms.

you would think that FOF would be open; if for nothing else to help disburse the crowd. It may very well be the first time ever that there would be a 1-hour line for the Carousel (j/k).

Why would they open FOF as the only major attraction open during WinterFest? Can you imagine the crowd for WinterFest with ONE roller coaster operating?

What rides will be open for Winterfest?

The train ride will be transformed into the White Christmas Express. In addition, Scooby-Doo and the Haunted Castle will open as Scooby-Doo and the Christmas Caper. Both the Hanna Barbara carousel and the grand carousel will be open.

Are you sure the Hannah Barbera carousel is going to be open?

What rides will be open for Winterfest?

The train ride will be transformed into the White Christmas Express. In addition, Scooby-Doo and the Haunted Castle will open as Scooby-Doo and the Christmas Caper. Both the Hanna Barbara carousel and the grand carousel will be open.

Are you sure the Hannah Barbera carousel is going to be open?

I thought it was odd that the HB carousel was also listed...but what I posted was a copy n' paste direct from the FAQ section of PKI's website...not any of my own knowledge.

Guest TombraiderTy

Flight of Fear- Santa's Sley laugh.gif Good one WooferBearATL. And heck, keep Physco Path up, add a few candy canes and dead elves, and let it become The South Pole! While we're at it, smear the ice skating rink with red food coloring and repeat the Sleepy Hollow walkthrough, this time something like Christmas Nightmares, where toys turn bad! Have a killing Snow Fright, Sinderella, and Helle's Bell. Maybe even a Prince Alarming! Then have the doll house maze, where you become the doll! Once surviving that you would go through LEGO world, where you escape the peril of collapsing towers and multiple effects done with LEGOS!

Okay, I had my fun biggrin.gif On International Street lies a statue to the right. It is of a man on a horse and a spear stretching torward the sky. I think it would be nice if they added a santa hat to the dude's head. Just my thought santa.gifsanta.gifsanta.gifsanta.gifsanta.gifsanta.gifsanta.gifsanta.gif