A Special Thank You To Everyone

Since it is the end of the official 2005 season, I thought I would take a moment to recognize a lot of the people who have made the past year such a great year for PKICentral:

First and foremost, I want to thank each and every forum member for sharing their thoughts and ideas on our boards. If it weren't for you guys, the efforts that we put into this site would be entirely groundless.

Secondly, I want to thank all of the employees who are members of this site. I have met a lot of you over the past 3 years of doing PKIC and countless members have come up and introduced themselves. Thanks for always making us feel so welcome.

Next, I would like to give a very special thank you to PKI's marketing Dream Team especially Jeff and Maureen. Aside from their normal hectic jobs, they have never hesitated in helping to fulfill our requests which helps to make PKIC the exclusive and unique experience that it is. I can't thank you guys enough.

I would also like to thank the "Man from the Maze" Scott Hayward for helping us build a relationship with the entertainment department. He was so kind as to give us a several hour tour of the Paramount Theatre when we did the "School of Rock" interview and taught us far more than we would have ever known about the entertainment department at PKI. Look for PKIC to join forces with Scott in the not-so-distant future again.

On that same note, I want to thank "Doris" Mrs. Katie Spearman for taking the time to let us probe her mind and give you guys an interesting interview that no one else had offered in the past.

A special thanks goes out to the big cheese, Craig Ross for always taking the time out of his busy schedule to stop and ask us how the site's doing. It means a lot to us that the business side of PKI acknowledges our entity.

I would also like to recognize the hard work of Jon and JJ from Nexigen. Their behind the scenes work helps PKIC's motor running.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone who came to the park this year, whether you were working on cleaning up voban in the bathroom or riding the rides... thanks for such an amazing year.

Regards,

Ryan Suhr

I agree. The admins here have done a wonderful job maintaining peace on the boards, and deleting those that need to be deleted. And a special thanx goes to Ryan and Dane for physically picking me up and attempting to walk away with me at the beginning of the season! (then getting on the pagecom and calling me hot!)

and just a little off-topic: I kept my promise to be with you guys in spirit- I was talking to my dad via cellphone in The Beast's station during the last few rides of the night!

• Like 1

Yes. I second Ryan`s comments.

Thanks for all those ride ops and other PKI employees who suffered through long hours in the heat dealing with rude, obnoxious and inconsiderate guests!

Also, thanks to PKI for giving us the opportunity to partake in awesome event like Beast Bash, the daily walkback to The Beast and even the multiple last rides of the year on The Beast! Your marketing team and guest relations staff does a wondferful job at making us enthusiasts feel welcomed!

Thanks to Dan, Dane, Ryan, Bill and all the other administrators on this site for keeping it up and running with as little clutter as possible. I know how long it takes to build a website, and the countless hours you have invested into this site (not to mention the countless hours spent at the park filming video or taking pictures for this site)

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who keeps this site running, the great people at PKI that keep the park running, and especially everyone on here for creating a great community for everyone. We may disagree on some things and agree on others, but nobody takes it personaly or holds a grudge. We have a great community and I thank everyone for adding their 2 cents here and there and for creating some great forums and debates on various topics. Heres looking forward to WinterFest, the 2006 seasson, and the growth of PKIC.

~RailRider

• Like 1

and just a little off-topic: I kept my promise to be with you guys in spirit- I was talking to my dad via cellphone in The Beast's station during the last few rides of the night!

Here's an idea for you:

Next time you go to PKI, wear a kryptonite cross. That way you can keep both Dracula and Superman away.

Here's an idea for you:

Next time you go to PKI, wear a kryptonite cross. That way you can keep both Dracula and Superman away.

Oh, so that's what I've been doing wrong!... I never knew!

• Like 1