110% Thrills

peteytherocker

For PCW an Out and Back b and m mega (Nitro @SFGA or La Ronde's 2006 Goliath) That would be ok for PCW, because it matches and just meets PCW's Hieght Construction Resriction of (350 ft)

We could call it either: Vortex 2: Avenge of The Vortex or the nticipated BORG Assimilator.

Wat do ya think

HUH!!??!!?! unsure.gif

Yes B&M are wussies. You are an censored.gif idiot for saying something like that. Have you ridden their mega coasters like Appolos Chariot or Nitro. How about the fact they revolutionized coaster design with 4 across seating never before seen elements and oh yeah, Inverted, Dive Machines, Floorless, and Flying types of coasters. Have you ridden Superman Ultimate Flight? Just because a company doesnt build coasters over 300 feet doesnt mean they are wussies. How about all of the other companies out there that dont build Gigas. Does the same go for them?

I agree, rail rider. The reason B&M doesn't go over the 300ft. mark is because they are not comfortable building something that large. When you think about it, there are only four coasters over 300ft. anyway. As far as the launches go, B&M feels that LIM or LSM launches are not very reliable. And, B&M are all about their coasters being highly reliable and not down for maintenance that much.

No offense but your also the person that has stated and I directly quote here

"Apparently Carowinds will be the first park to be haunted by the addams family in 2007. It is a Small Accelerator intamin coaster....that tkes place enclosed of what has been called the new addams mansion!

60 feet tal

42mph

or so ive been told"

and, once again a direct quote

“hey all...i work at PCW and I am in the Staff Parking Lot ALL THE TIME!!! And It Is True!!!! but the track isnt for a floorless its for a b&m mega....but it isnt gonna be that big at all.....nothing likeSFGA Nitro which is like 215 feet tall ive seen some set up designs and supposively is just over 150 feet....thats why if you look towards medeval faire and you see the there taking ap[art cliffhanger "for mechanical reasons" youll know that thet is the future home of this coasters begining queue line. Ive seen designs and its only available for staff to view but wont be availabe for the public to see till late 2006 if not the early 2007....i would guess for a 2008 or2009 release!!!â€Â

Some how I have a hard time believing anything you say

"Apparently Carowinds will be the first park to be haunted by the addams family in 2007. It is a Small Accelerator intamin coaster....that tkes place enclosed of what has been called the new addams mansion!

60 feet tal

42mph"

I am going kill that rumor right now. I work at Carowinds, and we hadn't heard or seen anything for 2007 yet.