I was wondering if there was any way that avatars could be 100x100 instead of 64x64. I can pretty much guarantee that I have the slowest connection of every member on this forum - and I visit other forums with 100x100 avatars - and they work just fine. Since my good computer broke, and my old one can't use Roadrunner, I am currently on a 28.8 kbps dialup connection. If that wasn't bad enough I am using AOL 5.0!!! ohmy.gif

And like I said I have no problem loading them. Even on such a slow connection it only takes an extra split second. So what do you think?

Like I said - I have the slowest connection on PKICentral.com - and 100x100 loads fine for me. Theres no reason to not allow larger Avatars - unless the staff just has a personal preference against them. What do you say? We should have a 100x100 avatar revolution! laugh.gif

My name is pronounced Clock - even though it is spelled Klocke. The E is silent... laugh.gif

Hence - KLOCKSTER!

And - Revolution is OK. I rode Super Roundup at Coney Island. They just make my stomach hurt - and I don't knwo why. I never get sick on rides - but I think if there was one ride I would get sick on it is Revolution. Super Roundup made me feel sick but not like Revolution. That ride is way too intense! weird.gif

Revolution is OK. I rode Super Roundup at Coney Island. They just make my stomach hurt - and I don't knwo why. I never get sick on rides - but I think if there was one ride I would get sick on it is Revolution. Super Roundup made me feel sick but not like Revolution. That ride is way too intense! weird.gif

I dont care Klockey... lol

nah, ill drop it... lol

Okay, yeah, I have also thought that Revolution is way too intense, It also is the only one in the park that will make me sick, I cant ride it more than 3 times without a break or i will either get a headache or get nauseated.

Roundhouse was a gentler ride... it was fun, but not as exciting as Revolution...