TATSU

The Tallest, Fastest, Longest Flying Beast on Planet Earth!

TATSU

Ride Information

Features:

Custom built exclusively for Six Flags Magic Mountain, producing a one-of-a-kind ride experience that sends riders flying through the Park’s distinct mountainous terrain.

• Speed – 62 mph

• Height – 170 feet

• Elevation change – 263 feet

• Track Length – 3,602

• First drop – 111 feet

• Inversions – four

Record-breaking 124-foot pretzel loop

103-foot flat spin

96-foot-tall Zero G roll

360-degree inline roll over Revolution

• Wraps the legendary Sky Tower

For more info http://www.sixflags.com/parks/magicmountai...su-virtual.html

^So? They cant get more coasters because they have the only 4-d coaster? Good reasoning there. Come Spring 2006 SFMM will have the largest collection of coasters in the world.

I am not saying that they cant get more coaster because they have X. Just not a flying coaster becuaase x is a flying coaster. maybe they could of had a hydraulic launch coaster.

^X is an "X" coaster aka a 4-D coaster. On "X" you sit in a car with no floor, out on the sides of the rails, in a 4 row seat with the coaster trackin the middle, as the train moves the seats spin. While some parts feature a flying sensation, they do not give you the feel of flying as well as the Vekoma and B&M flyers. X is completely different, it is also the coaster that pretty much put Arrow down to bed.

SFMM is awful. Don't bother going there. Costs too much, and customer service sucks. Go to Knott's Berry Farm instead.

Sad thing is, it *used* to be WONDERFUL! My first visit was back in 1994 and my last visit was back in 1999. The Park was clean, all the rides were running at mostly max. capacity, and this was during the off season. I was impressed. The horror stories I've read about the place over the past few seasons though are sad. It seems as though Six Flags is starting to turn around and focus on more important things, like customer service. My experience at most of the Parks I visited this season were all positive. Hopefully SFMM will turn around in time for their 35th Anniversary this coming season!

With that sad, they certainly do have one of the most unique collections of coasters. I think Tatsu looks fantastic, its definitely the first B&M to grab my attention in the past 3 years or so. It certainly will look VERY imposing situated atop the mountain in the center of the Park!

I'd rather go to SFGadv to ride Kingda Ka and the new woodie being installed there. The only reason I would consider SFMM is X.

Oh yeah. What is a tatsu?

I'll agree with that, I'm MUCH more excited about El Toro than ANYTHING else next year. If it rides like any of the Superman hypers at the other Six Flags parks, it'll be a fantastic ride. Kingda Ka, meh. I'm not even a big fan of Dragster.

Personally, I like the name Tatsu. Its different and better than cloning another name from another Six Flags park. Lack of imagination? I dont really think so. Come on, like it took a lot of imagination to come up with Italian Job Stunt Track? Not trying to be an ass, just saying......