Are you going to Winterfest?

BoddaH1994

I may or may not go. If I do go I will only go once. I don't like Christmas, and it doesn't have anything for me to do. I would like to get back in the park sometime in the offseason - but even if they do not do a construction tour, and I do not go to Winterfest, I will still get to go in the park sometime in December. laugh.gif

I'm not going. I went to Winterfest before and I don't think it's anything spectacular. Plus, with only four rides open, and only one of them being one I like, it's a little too pricey.

Pixie and Dixie swing will be open and Top Cat coaser these rides have just been added and are not listed on the web-page. All of the other HB rides are gone and will be back for Nick I hope.

I love the Christmas time of the year. It is the time after Christmas and New Year`s that is the gloomy time. The dark cold winter months, where the only bright spot is the hope of spring and PKI in April.

I'm the other way around. I'm bummed out until around Christmas and then start to get better during the later winter months. I guess it has to do with the fact that the days start getting longer or something... plus, that's when we really start to feel and appreciate the coming of opening day.

Yeah no kidding. It is Winterfest not Christmas fest. Would you be happier if they called it Channukahfest. I am sure I spelled that wrong - so what get the ACLU on my case... ph34r.gif

You go to PKI - meet Santa, skate - there is nothing religious about that. Sure Christmas can trace SOME of its roots to Christianity - but what PKI is doing is totally secular.

It is like Easter - people don't realize that it is 100% a pagan holiday...