Jeff Siebert Resigns from PKI

Shaggy

This is indeed quite a shock. Not only does everything that everyone else mentioned hold true for me, but he also had a big influence on my educational and professional career as well. I once e-mailed him for help in obtaining raw footage of the park for my video production class. To my surprise, he alowed me to have access to IS during the dead of winter to obtain whatever I needed. And with that project added to my portfolio I was able to land a job with a local news affiliate. On media day for the IJST it seemed as if everything came full circle when I met up with him again as a true member of the media. Jeff will indeed be missed and I wish him and his family luck in Texas. Hopefully we might be able to work together again in some capacity.

Jeff, Anyone on this site can't say Paramount King's Island without thinking of him. He has put so much effort, and time to making our park the family park it is now. The great (and very funny) movies he made for the new rides such as Tomb Raider: The RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!! And the infamous movie for the Fastest, Tallest, Only Looping... Son of Beast! Best wishes at Schlitterbahn in TX. I will bet that very soon no one will be able to say Schlitterbahn without thinking of Jeff Siebert!!!

-Nemo

One would think there is more to this than is getting out.

Nah, people come and go. It just seems like a big year because of Jeff.

I get sad when big names move around, I never know what to expect...

Recently names changed in the games dept of HW, and it seems the staff is nicer... the old boss wasn't as happy of a person... plus she also ran admissions, which is now a different person too...

Great times...

All of us at PKIC should send a Thank you Letter, or E-mail!!! I'm sure he would appreciate it greatly.

I wrote him a thank you email as soon as I found out, thanking him on behalf of the members of PKIC. I'm sure he'd want to hear from you guys too, although I doubt he'll have time to respond.