Great Website With Park Trips

Well, being gay myself, really don't think it shoud matter what their sexuality is. The point is that they do a very good job in documenting a variety of trips. Their use of language is to exhibit and put forth humor and entertainment. Just think of many comedians and how they show themselves on stage.

Anyway, just wanted to toss the website forth. For better or worse, take it for what it is.

Happy Friday All!

Well, being gay myself, really don't think it shoud matter what their sexuality is. The point is that they do a very good job in documenting a variety of trips. Their use of language is to exhibit and put forth humor and entertainment. Just think of many comedians and how they show themselves on stage.

Anyway, just wanted to toss the website forth. For better or worse, take it for what it is.

Happy Friday All!

however it gets way too annoying, I hate that, I mean, if you want to talk to me, speak correctly... sheesh

Well, being gay myself, really don't think it shoud matter what their sexuality is.  The point is that they do a very good job in documenting a variety of trips.  Their use of language is to exhibit and put forth humor and entertainment.  Just think of many comedians and how they show themselves on stage. 

Anyway, just wanted to toss the website forth.  For better or worse, take it for what it is.

Happy Friday All!

however it gets way too annoying, I hate that, I mean, if you want to talk to me, speak correctly... sheesh

IF its too annoying for oyu then dont go to it, the purpose of the site isnt to please Legend Rider, and who cares what their sexuality is? They dont even state if theyre homosexual or not and it doesnt have anything vulgar on the site. thanks for posting it WooferBear they have some good pictures especially the ones of the old abonded amuisement parks.

funny videos...Santa Claus Land (or whatever it's called) looks like a crappy place.

I laughed out loud at several points (i.e., the doll toward the end of the Sea World video...) Creative editing, good accompanying music choices...I enjoyed it.

Isn't it about time for that one girl to show up and tell everyone how she refuses to work Pride Night? biggrin.gif

...Santa Claus Land (or whatever it's called) looks like a crappy place.

excuse me? crappy place?

Santa Claus Land has thrived for 59 years!! now its Holiday World and celebrating the happy 60th anniversary, Gold is a sign of 60, so that is why Voyage has gold trim...

Sure, I'll excuse you since you obviously didn't understand the reference...since when is Holiday World in North Carolina?? You're comparing this place to Holiday World? http://www.santaslandnc.com/amenities.asp?Category=FunLand

Go watch the first video...you'll see what I'm talking about. I was referring to their video from "Santa Claus Land & Zoo." Context really is an amazing thing...

And, even though I wasn't talking about HW in the first place, but isn't the 50th anniversary traditionally associated with gold? The 60th anniversary symbol/gift is diamonds...