Carowinds Winterfest Pics

It would be nice though to have that kind of weather cool.gif Could you even imagine a winter ride on The Beast, it could only happen if weather was nice like it is there! Oh well, nice pics, it looks very beautiful there (as does it there) and glad to see there really giving our flyers the attention they deserve biggrin.gif Sounds like they had a blast there and I really hope Winterfest picks up so this can become a tradition again!

Charlotte's Temps

Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun

High 56°F 48°F 51°F 39°F 48°F 49°F 52°F

Low 32°F 26°F 25°F 32°F 27°F 21°F 26°F

So, we're not talking Tropical Temps at Carrowinds.

Yeah, but you don't see them closing the park because of "winter conditions" either  I agree it's not tropical but it still beats the crap out of Ohio's brutal weather!

And that's why Gawd has Blessed the South. <G>

But seriously, I could see Carowinds closing if they got weather like ya'll did last Thursday and Friday. But Ohio cancelling because of snow. Uhhhhhh, I just still shake my head.

I liked the ways they had some of the trees trimmed out in lights. That was my only complaint with PKI`s WinterFest. The trees on I-Street could have used some lights, as well as some other areas of the park where there seemed to be a lack of lights. That tunnel of lights was awesome too. But PKI`s ice rink and light show both look better than the counterparts down at Carowinds. But both parks still look wonderful with all the lights that they do have. Hopefully this becomes an annual tradition at both parks, much like FearFest and Scarowinds has become. And hopefully, in time, the event will grow with more decorations and entertainment.