Banners

This Probably doesn't go here, but I didnt know where to post it. Everytime I get on this site anymore, there is a banner at the bottom of this site that says "You are not authorized to view this page". Why is it there? and what used to be there? Or is it just a broken link? Thought I would just bring it up since it has been that way for a few days now.

All 3 computers are Internet Explorer. (All are broad-band also.) Another thing i've noticed is that (what I assume is) the ad space at the bottom always reads "You are not authorized to view this page".

Like I said, on the forums I have to click twice to go back to the previous page.

I do not go to the actual website that often...since you asked I went there to test it. It appears that I have to click THREE times to go back to the previous page.

I do not have a problem going forward...1 click and I am "there" in an instant.

The whole thing is not that big of a deal...I just thought I would mention it.

Hmmm... Most interesting. I believe I know the cause. It is a über-l337 computer virus created by Holiday World for the sole purpose of brainwashing PKI Fanboys to stop liking The Beast and Son of Beast, so that they would be torn down, giving Holiday World the record for worlds longest wooden roller coaster.

It has no effect on the other two sites mentioned above as their members are either hard core ACErs or ultra-quadruple-platinum PKI fanatics - and are immune to brainwashing attempts.