PKI History Falls

Dane

My family and I arrived around 1:00pm. After my dad parked the car, I walked over to the sign. I joined other media photographers as we climbed on top of things to get a good shot.

After many shots, my brother and I walked to the metal detectors. Man of them were open, but there was still about 20 in each line.

We went to Scooby Doo & the Haunted Castle first where I received a score of 990. Pitaful compaired to my average score.

The train was next on the list. Got to see the new pumpkin patch place. Complete with a wooden deck to unload passengers. Further on, the Speedslides were removed. On the other side of the fort, their was a little Halloween scene where witches are camping out.

The Beast was running great and we had a great time. I didn't feel any trims at all. Followed by a 45 min wait for the Flyers.

The Vortex had a full que but it ran fast. We sat in the back seats. I noticed a huge footer for The Bat that I have never noticed before. I was gonna snap a picture of it but the line ran too fast and my camera couldn't power up in time.

We walked to Delirium around 5. The line was also full but it still is a great ride. After Delirium we left, I had gotten a good amount of photos, and my family had a great time.