Racer

screamingnight

No, I believe that he is referring to Thunder Road at Paramount`s Carowinds. I believe that the ride was originally painted white. But they stopped painting it, and now it looks like just another regular wooden coaster (all the white paint is gone/faded) and only bare/natural wood remains.

Yes, PC would have to pay taxes to both states. Not sure exactly how income tax would work for the workers. But it would probably go to the state in which the main offices are located in, which would be NC. At Coney Island, half of the rides are located in Anderson Township (Round-Up and Trabant and all the rides to the east), while the other half of the rides are located in the city of Cincinnati (Ferris Wheel, Tilt a Whirl and all rides to the west.) Since the administration building is in the city of Cincinnati, I had to pay the cities 2.1% earnings tax, regardless if I spent all my shifts in rides in Anderson Township. I would imagine Carowinds would be similar.

As far as ride inspections go, each ride that is in the respective state is inspected by that state. I believe rides that are located in both states such as Thunder Road and the Goldrusher are inspected by both states?

I see, a simple "similar to Racer, but at PC" would have sufficed... lol

Unbelievably, there are coasters at other places besides PKI and Holiday World...

Thunder Road is way cooler than Racer, because it occupies two states.

OMG, turd... lol

I was only expecting a person to say PKI unless they are mentioning another park in the reference... lol

Similar to how I say R/L, but everyone has talked to me so much and I have talked to them so much and they know where they are... plus I restate myself a lot.

I remember opening day in April of 1991. I was in The Racer line and it was painted , it had not a spot or blemish, the next weekend the carvings and the names were everywhere......what's the point when people vandalize everything......Its sad because I love this park and it ruins it for all who love her.

They replace the lap bars when they need to. I believe that one of the lap bars on The Beast had been replaced. The new lap bar is black, instead of PKI`s typical orange color for their PTC lap bars.

Yeah i noticed that, in fact i believe i might have rode in that seat but i doubt i did.

They should get the new style lapbars. Beast has a few. Some of the ones on Racer have them too. Like theres some seats where I am stapled in with 2 clicks, and others where I am comfortable with 3 and can even get 4 and not be stapled in.

If we had the Holiday World style Lap Bars - they have little tiny clicks. I can get like six or more.