Six Flags To Unleash TATSU!

It has been officially released that Six Flags Magic Mountain will release TATSU to celebrate the park's 35th Anniversary. Here is the official Press Release courtesy of RCDB.com. http://www.rcdb.com/document197.htm

Click on the TATSU name to see the pictures and official stats. I have a strange feeling that this is going to go over like a lead balloon. I bet that it will have mechanical failures just like Deja Vue which is very rarely open. X has also had its share of problems.

I have a strange feeling that this is going to go over like a lead balloon. I bet that it will have mechanical failures just like Deja Vue which is very rarely open. X has also had its share of problems.

I havent heard of many problems from B&M Flyers...

What makes you think a Vekoma Deja Vu, or an Arrow Multi-Dimension Coaster are anything like the other sucessful Flyers... the 3 Supermans, and Air?

Most all of the Deja Vus are SBNO or in bad condition.

sure they all appear to be Operational but closed the majority of the time, why not compare it to Top Thrill Dragster and its awesome Downtime?

Lets let the Brilliant minds from Europe get their creation installed and running before you go making the assumptions.

I personally love the transfre system... its ingenious... oh yeah!

Come ride Goliath at down here then. Drove by Six Flags on Christmas Eve and the construction is looking SWEET!

hey post a few pics then...

I had forgotten you were from GA, I would love to see it as I may finally get to go there this year.

Did anyone know that the drop ride from Astroword is going to

Six Flags St Loser, err Louis?