Create Your Own Funny PKI-Opoly Cards

BoddaH1994

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You've just found yourself in the middle of an amusement park soap opera. Go back two spaces and try to save your sanity and your ego."

"Congratulations! You've just convinced your pki-newb friend that Son of Beast is the best ride in the park. The bad news is, they haven't ridden it yet and you just bet them 10 dollars that they'll like it. Roll a die. If it lands on an odd number, pay the person with the least amount of property ten dollars for your loss. If it lands on an even number, they pay you ten dollars for your ORP."

"A ride operator catches you smoking in their line. Go back to start, do not collect 200 dollars."

"Your PKI season's pass just got upgraded to gold! Move ahead one space, and take advantage of that free Fearfest admission!"

"You ask an employee walking by when the dolphin show starts. Move back a space."

"A ride operator catches you trying to buckle in your enormously huge stuffed animal into the seat next to you. Lose a turn."

"After much fighting, your friends finally force you to ride Drop Zone. To make things worse, you have a panic attack on the ride, and curl up into a fetal position next to a wall after getting off. Lose a turn."

Ouch! wacko.gif

"A ride operator catches you trying to buckle in your enormously huge stuffed animal into the seat next to you. Lose a turn."

I have a really funny photo if you ever want to see it. cowboy.gif

Ooooh I got one.

You drive 4 1/2 hours to PKI and they close the park early, at 12 noon, because of mid 40 degree temperatures, high wind and rain. To get your fix, you ride Boa Squeeze. Pay 50 dollars to the bank for your ACE membership, and have something to look back and laugh about for years to come.

You get caught in Action Zone with a handful of 3D glasses from SBSP3D; pay $50 per pair.

I love those people. Walking around with the 3D goggles on. If I see em, I grab em from em.

Anyways, "You ask where the monorail is for the jungle safari. Lose 5 turns while trying to find it's entrance."

I hate drawing the card that says - take a walk on the boardwalk - when someones got a freaking hotel on it. laugh.gif

I love Monopoly though - have played regular, millenium edition, star wars, star trek and astronomy editions. I need to get the PKI edition if they still have it next year.

Here is one...

"You are promoted to Rides Operations Manager. Pay each player 100 dollars."

I got Cedar Point-Opoly 3 years ago and i went there the year after i got it and they still had it in stock so i am sure they will have this instock for a long long time.

Ok I got one.

"Got caught exiting and getting back in line for Top Gun after the PA system announced the park was closed. For every time ou land on Top Gun pay every person 200$ for getting them sent to Security." when you get this card everybody goes to security.

I was planning on saying that Bobby, nice show.

"You ride the Kings Island and Miami Railroad to Boomerang Bay, advance token to Boomerang Bay, if property is not owned you may purchase it, if it is owned pay that player double the rent."

"You ride the Kings Island and Miami Railroad when Boomerang Bay is not open, lose 2 turns."

"Your daughter is too short to ride The Vortex and she rode it earlier that day, you attack the ride-op advance directly to security do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars."

"You get caught parking in employee parking and you don't work in the park, advance directly to security do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars, and pay 50 dollars to get your car out of impound."

Caught on the back road taking pictures of SOB, causing it to shut down, Security drives you back to The Vortex.

I heard about that happening this summer. Only there were 3 people down there - the employee and two guests. The guests were later apprehended - as they were the reason SOB shut down. But still - what a dolt! laugh.gif

"You visit PKICentral every day, and make serious posts that contribute to positive discussion. Pay 50 dollars for membership to the PKI Fanboy club."

"You ride the Kings Island and Miami Railroad when Boomerang Bay is not open, lose 2 turns."

I love the train at dusk in the early spring.......my little one naps and it gives her a little more energy to continue till we go home.

Advance token to the MV Railroad collect 10$ from every player who doesn't wanna hear your kid cry. huh.gif