?Great America 2006?

Whats PGA getting in 06 and PKD? All I know so far is NU for KI and MI stunt show for PCW hopefully more will be announced soon so we can talk in more acronyms.

PKD is getting Italian Job: Stunt Coaster

TSIAUIA

(to sum it all up in acronyms):

PKI: NU

PCW: MI

PKD: IJ:SC

PC: BB

PGA: TBA

I believe they will get a dark ride.

Seeing as how they are the only park in the chain that lacks the Scooby Doo dark ride, could be a possibility. No doubt it'll be better than the dollar store version that we got at PKI. Secondly, I keep hearing they are getting the same Disko Coaster that PKI is rumored to be receiving. I'd be inclined to say that one is very likely, Paramount seems to purchase in pairs.

I believe they will get a dark ride.

Seeing as how they are the only park in the chain that lacks the Scooby Doo dark ride, could be a possibility. No doubt it'll be better than the dollar store version that we got at PKI. Secondly, I keep hearing they are getting the same Disko Coaster that PKI is rumored to be receiving. I'd be inclined to say that one is very likely, Paramount seems to purchase in pairs.

WELL SAID!

Here's some bad things about us receiving Crash Course Boating School as a Scooby replacement:

1) Our darkride count won't get any higher rolleyes.gif

2) The building housing Scooby isn't really coaster compatible (unless launch)!

3) This will eliminate the only interactive ride in PKI (although it only works half the time) laugh.gif

4) It wouldn't be included as part of the "highly themed "SpongeBob neighborhood!

5) This would eliminate PKI's only haunted house attraction outside of Fearfest...

*Keep in mind 5 wouldn't apply if PKI were to get the Addams Family Reunion Coaster*

I like Scooby, I find it quite enjoyable when it's working properly unsure.gif From what I hear though, we have the worst of them all because of the ride vehicles, which really is disappointing because they look and run bad when compared to the others as PKI's ominimovers were originally built for a scenic darkride (not a fast paced game). Our Scooby needs not replaced but really only an upgrade and more animatronics instead of wooden cutouts ohmy.gif If PKI keeps up tradition, then we should see a replacement (unfortunatly) in the not so distant future, ending Scooby's stay at PKI forever!