Opening Day Now Official!

I just received word from the park that the rumors circulating are in fact true and Paramount's Kings Island will open for the 2006 season on Friday, April 14! The hours of operation for the day will be 10am until 8pm, which is a pretty long opening day for a Friday if you ask me!

Also, the 2006 operating calendar has yet to be finalized, but we have been assured that you'll be the first to know when it's finished.

Regards,

Ryan

PKICentral.com - Putting the fear of God in those poor GR survey people.

Guest faceoff

Thanks for the opening weekend information. Now i can plan for the weekend

and make hotel reservations. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom smile.gif

Ill be at a park up north with the #1 Coaster in the U.S.! smile.gif

hope your idea of having fun sitting in an empty parking lot....

CP does not open until may the 6th, according to their website.....

I was thinking the same thing, and how Ironic is that that a bundle of Parks have chosed May 6, i mean Holiday World, Beech Bend, Cedar Point...?

I know that this question does not reply to this message but, does anyone know when we may get our picture taken for our season pass if your pass was bought at Meijer? Thanks. cool.gif

I have bought my season pass at Meijer before and you can always go to the park and get your season pass processed. Even on weekdays you can can do it. But the 2006 schedule has not come out yet.

I was thinking the same thing, and how Ironic is that that a bundle of Parks have chosed May 6, i mean Holiday World, Beech Bend, Cedar Point...?

So just the three? Oooookay....

I am going to wait till late June to go to Holiday World, so that hopefully it won't be as packed at Voyage. I can get my couple rides in and then enjoy short lines on Legend - cause everyone will be at Voyage.

I will be there this opening day at PKI - the best theme park within a 40 mile radius of Cincinnati - most likely working. I really hope to get to some of the other parks in this area far better than PKI - like Holiday World, Six Flags Great America and Indiana Beach this year.