PKI in 2005

Captain Obvious

If any associate was told what the ride is, they are probably not likely to leak it on here, or to anyone else for that matter, for the fear of being termed. Plus, alot of what we hear is like telephone, and by the time it ends up at us, so many people have changed it that even if we heard what it was by someone else, its probably wrong.

Yes, thats what I told the person who told me, who heard it from someone who "worked" at KI. This preson (who told me) is a big coaster nut and would not listen to little ol' me when I told him about clauses in contracts that state you can't realease that type of info.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because it wasn't officially released doesn't mean that it's not known. I mean, last year we were pretty sure about some kind of water park expansion in late June or so, and knew the name of it about a week and a half before they announced it. It's a matter of hearing it through the grapevine. Sit tight, children, it will come soon!

Just because it wasn't officially released doesn't mean that it's not known. I mean, last year we were pretty sure about some kind of water park expansion in late June or so, and knew the name of it about a week and a half before they announced it. It's a matter of hearing it through the grapevine. Sit tight, children, it will come soon!

The year before that we all were pretty sure about a Giant Frisbee too. However, this year I don't think that a lot of us know what is coming. We've heard Adams Family, Italian Job, and the remove of the Antique Cars. There are so many rumors flying out there that it's kind of hard to wade through the BS and find out the real story.

Just because it wasn't officially released doesn't mean that it's not known.  I mean, last year we were pretty sure about some kind of water park expansion in late June or so, and knew the name of it about a week and a half before they announced it.  It's a matter of hearing it through the grapevine.  Sit tight, children, it will come soon!

The year before that we all were pretty sure about a Giant Frisbee too. However, this year I don't think that a lot of us know what is coming. We've heard Adams Family, Italian Job, and the remove of the Antique Cars. There are so many rumors flying out there that it's kind of hard to wade through the BS and find out the real story.

"When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear as they truely are."

-William Blake

..9 more days...