PKI in 2005

Captain Obvious

The Italian Job was described as a car ride down staircases and around sharp curves at high speeds, things like that, like a high speed chase. I also think that we are getting the Italian Job next year, but it won't be a wild mouse. It'll be something much, much better.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Tomb Raider was put in PKI first. Smurfs thanks for the comments yes I have a bad feeling if IJ is put in PKI I think it will just be another Tomb Raider while it may be something along the lines of Spider-man at IOA I think it won't be as cool as Spider-man is.The IJ movie was really bad even if the movie is a remake I just hope if the rumors are true I hope PKI will be able to theme it up. Iam sure after this BIG so-called ride we get PKI will continue to expand Nick Central I hear Paramount is talking about putting in a Spongebob Squarepants Dark ride in there parks with PGA being first in line The Spongebob Dark ride will be along the lines of PT or Peter Pan's flight at Disney world with many more themed rides for Nick Central wouldn't be cool if they put in Rocket Power ride?

I have your new attraction for 2005. The Eiffel Tower is going to be replaced by a Jeffrey Siebert Statue that will use the old elevator. This is for the folks whom believe that Mr. Siebert is a God so you can properly worship him. You heard it first here folks! :lol:

Just like Tomb Raider was put in PKI first. Smurfs thanks for the comments yes I have a bad feeling if IJ is put in PKI I think it will just be another Tomb Raider while it may be something along the lines of Spider-man at IOA I think it won't be as cool as Spider-man is.The IJ movie was really bad even if the movie is a remake I just hope if the rumors are true I hope PKI will be able to theme it up. Iam sure after this BIG so-called ride we get PKI will continue to expand Nick Central I hear Paramount is talking about putting in a Spongebob Squarepants Dark ride in there parks with PGA being first in line The Spongebob Dark ride will be along the lines of PT or Peter Pan's flight at Disney world with many more themed rides for Nick Central wouldn't be cool if they put in Rocket Power ride?

So scoob

What your saying is that after we get what we get for 2005 PKI is going to start expanding nick central in 2006?

2005 has really turned out alot of rumors. I've heard so much crap, AZ getting yet another ride,Tiques being replaced with a steel, Flying Eagles going to Eurobungees spot, the rivertown pond being filled in, and very recently, an Italian Job ride featuring The Mummy's Revenge ride system, and something about mini coopers. It's crazy! C'mon PKI, anounce it!!!!!

I can see PKI getting the Italian Job ride. They have been claiming that PKI will be adding attractions that are more like what you see in the larger theme parks, thus moving closer to becoming a theme park. I personally would like to see the Addams Family coaster built at PKI, but I have a feeling we are going to get the Italian Job ride. But, we'll all know soon enough.

"They want this, we will build something else!" ~Jeff Siebert

Gotta love that quote.

-------------

That quote is retarded and probably costing him money.

I heard so many rumors.

I've hear stuff about a topple tower.

I've heard that KI isn't getting a coaster because plans have been leaked.

I've heard that the cars are gonna be more back behind Tomb Raider and themed to something.

I've heard about a possible Italian Job ride.

I've heard many things. Each one of these things have been claimed by somebody who told somebody who was told by a person that works at KI. I don't see how this is possible because I thought there were clauses in contracts that state you can't leak info.

lol... nah, that quote didn't cost him anything. The reason why he said that was because he was talking about how they do their expansions based on how the general public reacts to the surveys and I jokingly said, "Nah, not me. I used reverse psychology!" He didn't just say it out of the blue. I'm surprised the quote became so big anyway.

Topple Tower - Just trust me, that's a big no.

Italian Job - I have heard many many rumors about that, but remain skeptical. Not two mention the fact that only two months ago, everyone was SURE that we were getting an Addams Family coaster, and that rumor quickly died. Granted, I'm pretty sure that a coaster is in our horizon, and I'd be shocked if the Italian Job wasn't a part of it, but like I said, it's best to remain skeptical.

Rumors getting leaked - Yeah, I doubt that Siebert or Ross is going around telling anyone what's going to happen, but there is always the chance that there was someone down the line who wasn't exactly trustworthy who got their hands on that info. I mean, for the past several years, at least one of the rumors has been at least remotely accurate, so it's a matter of filtering through fact and fiction.

By the way, welcome to PKIC! :D

well truefully pki has a whole bunch of room cause you can see it from The Beast and behind tomb raider.if they build anything it should be in that area cause they can keep alot of the trees and they can build bigger so they wouldn't have to worry about space in other places.truefully something like wicked twister or a ride like top thrill draster but smaller would be nice.they need a stand up steel coaster.or take out top gun cause its loosing its populatory.or get another dark ride and base it on a horror movie by paramount.

I've heard that KI isn't getting a coaster because plans have been leaked.

That has got to be the worst rumor. So bad, in fact, that it sounds MADE UP. PKI would not scrap three years worth of planning just because information was leaked.

It doesn't make any business sense at all to scrap plans because information was leaked. Think about it logically, if there is a coaster coming next year, PKI would have already bought the track and cars from the manufacturer. You don't just throw that down the train because some information got leaked. Everybody knew that Disney was going to replace the Alien Encounter with a Lilo and Stitch ride before they officially announced it, but did that didn't stop them from doing it. It would make absolutely no sense at all.

well truefully pki has a whole bunch of room cause you can see it from The Beast and behind tomb raider.if they build anything it should be in that area cause they can keep alot of the trees and they can build bigger so they wouldn't have to worry about space in other places.truefully something like wicked twister or a ride like top thrill draster but smaller would be nice.they need a stand up steel coaster.or take out top gun cause its loosing its populatory.or get another dark ride and base it on a horror movie by paramount.

I honestly see them using the area of by FOF before they go to the area behind TR:TR and The Beast. I also don't think that they'll remove TG in the near future. It's a nice stepping stone up to the bigger coasters and they need a ride like it if they want to stay a family park.

*Im sorry if this was mentioned before, i didnt read all the posts, and its probably kinda sorta off topic :rolleyes: *

If any associate was told what the ride is, they are probably not likely to leak it on here, or to anyone else for that matter, for the fear of being termed. Plus, alot of what we hear is like telephone, and by the time it ends up at us, so many people have changed it that even if we heard what it was by someone else, its probably wrong.

...Hey, but its fun to guess right??

I sure hope its a coaster... And the announcement timing would be just about right to start construction :-)

...But I know nothing about the plans, so dont come running to me. :-)