PKI On Ride Videos

flightoffear1996

When I say "On-ride photography is not permitted while the ride is in motion" I am thinking "Please put the thing way, because if I was allowed to I would stop the ride and make you get off, and wait in line again."

Rules are rules, they are not ment to be broken. Please follow all rules while at an amusement park if you want to do a POV please ask someone to make arrangements.

Well, in most cases, you would have to go higher up than the ride operator to get permission for taking pictures on rides. It generally has to be approved by park executives to clear on ride cameras. Some ride you are allowed to have cameras on board. Primarily, the Kings Island and Miami Valley Railroad, the Eiffel Tower and the Carousel.

Well, in most cases, you would have to go higher up than the ride operator to get permission for taking pictures on rides. It generally has to be approved by park executives to clear on ride cameras. Some ride you are allowed to have cameras on board. Primarily, the Kings Island and Miami Valley Railroad, the Eiffel Tower and the Carousel.

Carowinds only allows them on Skytower.

Oh, really? I guess that means that all the new Nick rides will be indoors and no cameras will be allowed. Perhaps that is why Six Flags Worlds of Adventure was so paranoid about people taking pictures of Superman: Ultimate Escape, and even tried to stop people from taking pictures of the ride from across the street on public right of way! Strange that Cedar Fair doesn't seem to mind people taking land based pictures of Steel Venom.

No, I don't think it has to do with copyright issues on Scooby and the Haunted Castle. It has to do with not flashing and ruining other riders' experiences. I mean, after all, they are so grand compared to the old Phantom Theater that the park must take every reasonable measure to ensure that all the cardboard cutouts are properly displayed and every rider gets a fair shot.

Yes. It costs money. Now I didn't want to play I just wanted a picture of it. I snapped the picture and all the targets got hit at the same time. All the alarms and special effects all went off. I didn't have to pay to take a photo - but you do if you want to actually play the game - or else the gun wont work.

Guest TombraiderTy
Nope I just took the photo and everything went off. Everyone turned and looked at me. It was embarassing. laugh.gif

LOL laugh.gif Too bad on SDATHC you wouldn't get the points, but I've always wondered what the target did near the fridge and picture frame, never could shoot them... I'll be sure to try! biggrin.gif