The Italian Job Turbo Coaster

Yes, you read right! Paramount's Kings Dominion has made yet another name change for their Italian Job Stunt Track clone (PKI, PCW), now dubbed The Italian Job Turbo Coaster laugh.gif New Official Logo below:

user posted image

4th times a charm? Originally The Italian Job Stunt Track, then The Italian Job Street Chase (unofficially), and what many hoped was the final name, The Italian Job Stunt Coaster has now made the most drastic change as The Italian Job Turbo Coaster rolleyes.gif I guess in a push to show individuality (even though it's a clone) they redesigned the logo using old art and renamed it.

I think it looks pretty good but the name is more cheezy then the original and it puts less emphasis on the movie which it is based huh.gif What does eveyone else think about this?

turbo coaster, just a little on the queer side.

I got some lame ride names for the Italian Job coaster for PKD (though they all suck, bear with me):

-The Italian Job Stunt Track: RUSH HOUR <--stupid

-The Italian Job Stunt Track: Collision Course <--stupider

-The Italian Job: Most Wanted <--stupid rip-off of Need for Speed

-The Italian Job: Speed Track <--stupidest

Let the much needed hate mail and criticism commence! laugh.gif

I REALLY think that, since the Italian aspect is present in all forms of this ride, instead of getting splashed with water near the end of the ride, they should fill the pond with vino!!!! Let's keep the "thematic approach" as much as possible.