WWC Boats

flightoffear1996

WWC will receive those boats and it will carry a spongebo theme but to save money pki would hang yellow sponges with googly eyes pasted to them all over the trees and your job would be to save spongebobs extended family by spraying them with water preventing them from drying out and dying.

What have you been smoking?!? can I have some? laugh.gif

They have something similar to these at the small Wally World park in Liberty, Indiana, I think they're just called "battle boats" or something along those lines, but it is one person inside the ship and shoot balls out with a net surrounded the pool, and they also have guns outside the net where people can put in quarters (like WWC's fountains) and shoot balls at the ships.

They have something similar to these at the small Wally World park in Liberty, Indiana, I think they're just called "battle boats" or something along those lines, but it is one person inside the ship and shoot balls out with a net surrounded the pool, and they also have guns outside the net where people can put in quarters (like WWC's fountains) and shoot balls at the ships.

PKI used to have something like that.

PKI used to have something like that.

Really? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't remember. What was it like?

It was on the edge of Rivertown by the bathrooms, basically where the Nick Central sign has been sitting for the last few years. It was a large cage that had neeting around it inside of which there were battle tank (boats) which could shoot rubber balls (the size of tennis balls) at the observation area as well as other boats and targets hanging from the air. The balls of course could not hit the observers because of the netting. Around the perimeter of the cage were air compressed "guns" that would shoot similar balls back at the boats, you could buy balls buy the bucket to shoot.

I remember I use to go around and try to find balls that had become stuck on the ledge of the cage near an opening in the net and you could pull them out and have a free ball LOL cool.gif

It was on the edge of Rivertown by the bathrooms, basically where the Nick Central sign has been sitting for the last few years. It was a large cage that had neeting around it inside of which there were battle tank (boats) which could shoot rubber balls (the size of tennis balls) at the observation area as well as other boats and targets hanging from the air. The balls of course could not hit the observers because of the netting. Around the perimeter of the cage were air compressed "guns" that would shoot similar balls back at the boats, you could buy balls buy the bucket to shoot.

I remember I use to go around and try to find balls that had become stuck on the ledge of the cage near an opening in the net and you could pull them out and have a free ball LOL cool.gif

Ah, yes, then that is about the exact same thing that Wally World has, like I mentioned above, although it didn't have things hanging.

About how long ago was it? I've never seen any pictures.

so its Wite Water Canyon with squirters attatched to it?.........other boats around you? Man it sonuds ok, but if there werent any other boats around.........that would be retarted.........just squirting things around you yea thats retarted.................if there were litle targets like SD&HM that would be ok

I remember I use to go around and try to find balls that had become stuck on the ledge of the cage near an opening in the net and you could pull them out and have a free ball LOL 

Ah, yes, then that is about the exact same thing that Wally World has, like I mentioned above, although it didn't have things hanging.

Umm....I would have to say early to mid 90's, maybe late 80's

The concept with these new boats would be a cool retrofit for WWC....however, like many other people have said I would be worried about the lack of objects to shoot with the water guns.......anyways I doubt anything like this would happen

I remember I use to go around and try to find balls that had become stuck on the ledge of the cage near an opening in the net and you could pull them out and have a free ball LOL  

Umm....I would have to say early to mid 90's, maybe late 80's

The concept with these new boats would be a cool retrofit for WWC....however, like many other people have said I would be worried about the lack of objects to shoot with the water guns.......anyways I doubt anything like this would happen

I think that was part of the initial Nicelodeon Central expansion. Same with the Chuck E Cheese style maze attraction and that game in which two people would stand under the pipes and would pull a lever and one of them would randomly get soaked. Do you guys remember that?