Nickelodeon Studios Torn Down

derbeast

From what I always heard, these last couple of years the studios have been in bad shape. They stopped tours some time ago, and it wasn't well upkept. Probably because they had no use for it anymore. Their main focus now is the Nicktoons, not all the classic live action shows that were taped at the Studios.

Sad news.

What will happen to the time capsule?

The site where classic shows such as Clarissa Explains It All and Legends of the Hidden Temple has been torn down.

Two show's I've never heard of being called "Classic."

Hmmm, how the term classic must have fallen.

Uh, here's a question.

How do you know it has been "torn down?" Did you see it from a news article or something? I had heard in recent years that they stopped doing the tours and it wasn't upket because they didn't film any live-action shows there, and the slime geyser was removed years ago.

Nick used to be great because the shows had Character (except for rugrats, that show was just BAD).

I wish Nick did a thing like what Cartoon Network did. They created another TV channel called Boomerang that would show old cartoon programs. Nick needs that. I do know that nick has this sport kind of channel that shows Figure it Out, Guts, Finders Keepers, and Wild and Crazy Kids. Here is the list of almost all the classic shows I remember.

The Angry beavers- Now here was a show that was actually watchable, if it was a Sundays that is. It was one of those shows that made its premier after the Kids Choice Awards. It was funny and very clever.

Ren And Stimpy- Bold move for Nick, With it's sick story and disgusting Characters... Who could say no to a show like this?!

Ahh, Real monsters- Another one of those 'Sunday cartoons'. Was a good show, just not the best

Rocko's Modern Life- You just cant say classic nick without thinking of this show. Most likely everyones favorite show from the old days. It's inside jokes and funny characters made this a instant hit

Doug- The first Nicktoon, sure it was one of those educational kind of shows, but it was a classic.

Hey Arnold- This show IMO was a spin off of doug, only now in the city

Kablam- This show put Nick on the map. It was kinda like OH YA CARTOONS but only 100 times better.

The Secret world of Alix Mack- One thing to say. Man I wish I could do the things she did.

Wild & Crazy Kids- Dude, this was the the show you looked forward to.

Double dare- The best game show on nick, better than nicks remake of DD2000

Legends of the Hidden Temple- The only reason anyone watched this is because they wanted to see if ANYONE would beat the final temple. In my life of watching it, I only remember two times where a team won. One of them jumped out of the temple at the last second!

Are you afraid of the Dark- Other than that cool thing they threw into the fire before telling a story, It was scary!

Gullah Gullah Island- Yeah yeah yeah, I know it was a nick JR show but admit it, on days of from school you know you watched it!!!

Figure It Out- One of my all time favorites, It was a great interactive game show and fun to watch. Also the secret slime action was the best, I always watched to see if anyone did them.

Salute Your Shorts- This is the #1 on my list! Every show was funny and witty. This was a pure classic nick show.

Guts- "Lets go out the the field Mo!" This was an Olympics for kids, and you didn't have to wait 4 years for each one! The stunts were sweet and the final mountain was the greatest. Man I would have done anything to get one of those glow in the dark trophies that 1st place got.

The Adventures of Pete and Pete- Eh, may have been a classic. But it got boring.

What Would you Do- I don't remember much about this show, All I really remember was the eyeball that moved around, remember what I'm talking about?

Clarissa explains it all- She sure did enplane it all. Her annoying brother, and her ladder using boyfriend were the things you really remember.

Allen strange- A show about an alien, and was actually a good show. Basically was about an alien creature in a human body living with a family trying to get back home.

Hey dude- Oh boy, let me take a BIG yawn before talking about this show. It... Was... Boring!!! You watched the whole show and at the end wonder why you did. But at least the theme song was catchy

Space Cases- What do you get when you mix Star Trek, CSI, and Nick? You get this show!

Mystery Files of Shelby Woo- If you were to old for Scooby Doo, You watched this!

100 deeds for Eddie McDought- A bully, turned into a dog and must do 100 deeds before turning back into a person. Thats the show!

All That- The new All that is bad, the old one was pure bliss.

Nick Arcade- Ah, Nick Arcade. It was one of those morning shows but it was fun to watch. I still wonder how they got the kids into the game.

Your on- can we just skip this one, please? This was just a bad show. The audience bet on how many rounds a team can get through in 10 minutes. The thing is, the things they had to do were just strange!

Animorphs- This was a pure show that belonged on Snick. The show was based off the books, but the show had its own storyline. Also had great actors.

Cousin Skeeter- Puppets just make a show cool. Skeet Skeet!

Kenan and Kel- "WHY????", "I LOVE Orange soda", "Ahhh, Here it goes"

Land of the lost- It was Jurassic park only on nick. To tell you the truth, earthquakes since that show scared me. I always thought that if the ground split into two and you fell into it like in the show you would go to this dinosaur place.

Last and but not least, The show that just made everyones day when they came home from school...

4 words!

Nick In the Afternoon!

RIP Stick Stickily

Nemo pal they do the channel is called Nicktoons they replay there old game shows on G.U.T.S(Game & Sports Nick Network) I have a Dish thats how I watch em.

Rugrats rocked that show was my fav when I was like 7.

And read up on the Ren&Stimpy Story Nick Screwed John K. and that was a kick a** show.

From what I always heard, these last couple of years the studios have been in bad shape. They stopped tours some time ago, and it wasn't well upkept. Probably because they had no use for it anymore. Their main focus now is the Nicktoons, not all the classic live action shows that were taped at the Studios.

Sad news.

I was in Nickelodeon Studios two years ago. There was not alot left inside just a small area with a show just for kids that was not taped. That area of the park takes up alot of room so will they build a new ride in that area?

From what I always heard, these last couple of years the studios have been in bad shape.  They stopped tours some time ago, and it wasn't well upkept.  Probably because they had no use for it anymore.  Their main focus now is the Nicktoons, not all the classic live action shows that were taped at the Studios.

Sad news.

I was in Nickelodeon Studios two years ago. There was not alot left inside just a small area with a show just for kids that was not taped. That area of the park takes up alot of room so will they build a new ride in that area?

I think they tape TNA Wrestling in that building.

Nick used to be great because the shows had Character (except for rugrats, that show was just BAD).

I wish Nick did a thing like what Cartoon Network did. They created another TV channel called Boomerang that would show old cartoon programs. Nick needs that. I do know that nick has this sport kind of channel that shows Figure it Out, Guts, Finders Keepers, and Wild and Crazy Kids. Here is the list of almost all the classic shows I remember.

The Angry beavers- Now here was a show that was actually watchable, if it was a Sundays that is. It was one of those shows that made its premier after the Kids Choice Awards. It was funny and very clever.

Ren And Stimpy- Bold move for Nick, With it's sick story and disgusting Characters... Who could say no to a show like this?!

Ahh, Real monsters- Another one of those 'Sunday cartoons'. Was a good show, just not the best

Rocko's Modern Life- You just cant say classic nick without thinking of this show. Most likely everyones favorite show from the old days. It's inside jokes and funny characters made this a instant hit

Doug- The first Nicktoon, sure it was one of those educational kind of shows, but it was a classic.

Hey Arnold- This show IMO was a spin off of doug, only now in the city

Kablam- This show put Nick on the map. It was kinda like OH YA CARTOONS but only 100 times better.

The Secret world of Alix Mack- One thing to say. Man I wish I could do the things she did.

Wild & Crazy Kids- Dude, this was the the show you looked forward to.

Double dare- The best game show on nick, better than nicks remake of DD2000

Legends of the Hidden Temple- The only reason anyone watched this is because they wanted to see if ANYONE would beat the final temple. In my life of watching it, I only remember two times where a team won. One of them jumped out of the temple at the last second!

Are you afraid of the Dark- Other than that cool thing they threw into the fire before telling a story, It was scary!

Gullah Gullah Island- Yeah yeah yeah, I know it was a nick JR show but admit it, on days of from school you know you watched it!!!

Figure It Out- One of my all time favorites, It was a great interactive game show and fun to watch. Also the secret slime action was the best, I always watched to see if anyone did them.

Salute Your Shorts- This is the #1 on my list! Every show was funny and witty. This was a pure classic nick show.

Guts- "Lets go out the the field Mo!" This was an Olympics for kids, and you didn't have to wait 4 years for each one! The stunts were sweet and the final mountain was the greatest. Man I would have done anything to get one of those glow in the dark trophies that 1st place got.

The Adventures of Pete and Pete- Eh, may have been a classic. But it got boring.

What Would you Do- I don't remember much about this show, All I really remember was the eyeball that moved around, remember what I'm talking about?

Clarissa explains it all- She sure did enplane it all. Her annoying brother, and her ladder using boyfriend were the things you really remember.

Allen strange- A show about an alien, and was actually a good show. Basically was about an alien creature in a human body living with a family trying to get back home.

Hey dude- Oh boy, let me take a BIG yawn before talking about this show. It... Was... Boring!!! You watched the whole show and at the end wonder why you did. But at least the theme song was catchy

Space Cases- What do you get when you mix Star Trek, CSI, and Nick? You get this show!

Mystery Files of Shelby Woo- If you were to old for Scooby Doo, You watched this!

100 deeds for Eddie McDought- A bully, turned into a dog and must do 100 deeds before turning back into a person. Thats the show!

All That- The new All that is bad, the old one was pure bliss.

Nick Arcade- Ah, Nick Arcade. It was one of those morning shows but it was fun to watch. I still wonder how they got the kids into the game.

Your on- can we just skip this one, please? This was just a bad show. The audience bet on how many rounds a team can get through in 10 minutes. The thing is, the things they had to do were just strange!

Animorphs- This was a pure show that belonged on Snick. The show was based off the books, but the show had its own storyline. Also had great actors.

Cousin Skeeter- Puppets just make a show cool. Skeet Skeet!

Kenan and Kel- "WHY????", "I LOVE Orange soda", "Ahhh, Here it goes"

Land of the lost- It was Jurassic park only on nick. To tell you the truth, earthquakes since that show scared me. I always thought that if the ground split into two and you fell into it like in the show you would go to this dinosaur place.

Last and but not least, The show that just made everyones day when they came home from school...

4 words!

Nick In the Afternoon!

RIP Stick Stickily

i miss like all those shows only good show they have now is spongebob

• Like 1