PKI-History 1972-2006

RevengeofTheSmurfs

There are numerous errors on that page. For example, they mentioned that the Partridge family filmed their show after the Brady Bunch. In fact, the Partridge Family filmed at the park in 1972, while the Brady Bunch filmed at the park in 1973.

Another error is found in the below statement.

In 1987, The Vortex set a new record for the number of inversions (6) and took the record from The Beast for the tallest roller coaster in the world;

Last time I checked, The Beast`s height record had been eclipsed before 1987. And The Vortex only stands a couple of feet taller than The Beast.

Not to mention that they listed the "other" PKI fan site, instead of this one.

They mention the other Carowinds page on the Carowinds page too... mad.gif

Carowinds Zone whips Carowinds Connection any day. smile.gif

I believe this statement does have some biad towards Carowinds Zone because you do run the site tongue.gif

Anyways, the site is still cool none the less. I am sure they can fix an error or two that have been expressed. Just take some initiative and email them. I also imagine that the details were submitted by someone from that "other fansite" and that's why there's is listed. Relax.

There are other websites? There is only one website I ever go to and that is PKICentral.com. Well that and klockster.com, sg1archive.com, google.com, livejournal.com, midwestcoastermadness.com, canobiefan.com, thrillnetwork.com, and of course - omg -

ytmnd.com

rolleyes.gif

I see this page as being way below PKIC standards, so if they wanted to put a link to us up I wouldn't allow it anyway.

BoddaH, Wikipedia is actually considered to be one of those sites on the forefront of providing information.

Oh, I'm well aware of that, I just don't want people to think that they got this inaccurate information from us.

They mention the other Carowinds page on the Carowinds page too... mad.gif

Carowinds Zone whips Carowinds Connection any day. smile.gif

I believe this statement does have some biad towards Carowinds Zone because you do run the site tongue.gif

Anyways, the site is still cool none the less. I am sure they can fix an error or two that have been expressed. Just take some initiative and email them. I also imagine that the details were submitted by someone from that "other fansite" and that's why there's is listed. Relax.

But of course, I was actually just playing. Carowinds Zone is listed there now.