Where would you put a ride?

cougarman4907

I know there are many different types of elevations and terrain in the different areas of the park.. for example, much of Action Zone is hilly, and flat, depending where you are...

With your knowledge of the park, where would you put a ride/ roller coaster, and what type of roller coaster would it be??

Mine would be..

Beyond SOB and Top Gun in Action Zone- Floorless Roller Coaster

Past FOF and Racer- Accelerated Launch Roller Coaster/Rocket Coaster

lets hear some ideas! be creative!

-Cougarman4907

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have often thought about what I'd do at PKI if I called the shots, had no budget constraints, and didn't have to worry about anything such as topography etc.

It's fun to dream. Here's mine:

-First, I'd ax Face Off.

- Where Face Off currently is, would become a station for a large B&M Hyper. The Hypercoaster would be an out and back that would run the edge of the park past Timberwolf angling to the right towards Top Gun. Think Apollo's Chariot placement at BGW.

-Congo Falls would be re-located to Rivertown. I could see it utilizing the lake area.

- The Days Of Thunder Go Karts would bite the dust. And Italian Job would be relocated to this area and occupy the remainder of the King Cobra Land.

- A B&M Invert would be located in Rivertown as well. The station would be located in the area between Beast's station and Tomb Raider. It would occupy the land also shared by WWC. There would be a cobra roll that would flip riders around the rail-road trestle that currently exists.

- Tomb Raider would have it's entire building themed and the corrogated metal building would be disguised.

- Coney Mall would be gutted and re-furbished to a TV Land Theme. Tons of flat rides would be added in this area... the first of which would be a spinning teacups ride. I'd likely add a Sea Dragon, Ferris Wheel, Tilt-O-Whirl, Fying Carpet, etc to the area all themed to various classic TV Sticoms etc. I'd keep things like the nostalgic Greg Brady Football toss etc.

- The land now vacated by the relocation of Italian Job would become a wooded area once again, but the picnic grove would be relocated there.

- The picnic grove area near Boomerang Bay would be closed and used for future Nick Universe Expansion.

- The Paramount Story Gardens would be scrapped and a museum-esque facility would be built there housing nostalgic items and historical information about the park.

- I'd likely kill the Octoberfest Theming all-together, or go gang-busters on it. Either way, it's a waste of space currently and serves no real purpose. Well, except the Festhaus.

- Eiffel Tower would be painted a copper color, like the true one in Paris. Not that awful green. It would also have a wonderful light package added.

LOL, there's plenty more, but you get the jist... LOL!

Shaggy

- The Days Of Thunder Go Karts would bite the dust. And Italian Job would be relocated to this area and occupy the remainder of the King Cobra Land.

- Tomb Raider would have it's entire building themed and the corrogated metal building would be disguised.

- Coney Mall would be gutted and re-furbished to a TV Land Theme. Tons of flat rides would be added in this area... the first of which would be a spinning teacups ride. I'd likely add a Sea Dragon, Ferris Wheel, Tilt-O-Whirl, Fying Carpet, etc to the area all themed to various classic TV Sticoms etc.

I love all of these ideas!

For Coney Mall, I'd axe that whole ugly games area they added a few years ago to the left of Racer's entrance(where Skylab was) and add a flat there, well as in Flight Commaders spot, and Eagles spot.

Add on to the end of Top Gun... utilize some of that momentum left over at the end of the ride.

I'd also try and squeeze a few flats back into Oktoberfest.

And I'd re-Internationalize International Street... no more ugly painted Nickelodeon store!

Okay then I'll put some thought into this...

For starters...I'd do a real Hollywood make over on Top Gun and really fix up the line. It is such a nice line IMO. If I could get a couple old jets for the line, o yea. And did I mention I would replace the trains with cars that were similar to Flight Comander, only pre-programmed to roll at certain times. I don't know how it would be done, but it would.

Timberwolfe...I'd fix it up, and maybe expand it some. Then I would follow up by getting some good bands to play.

Days of Thunder...Days are Numbered. It would go and be replaced by that Chaos thing. It's pretty fun.

In Coney Island, I would completly redo the games and make it a really nice area. I would also add some more trees to try to make it really shady.

Also every coaster in the park would get a fresh coat of paint.

The restraunt above the park entrace would be re-opend and have very nice, clean, restrooms.

The Flyers would be brought back and put right where they were. Anything in they way would be moved or removed. And there would be monthly contest to see who could snap better. The contest would be by Invite only. Your all invited.

And because I want too, and I can...we would rebuild The Bat. I have no clue where to put it, but it shall be done.

Yea.

• 3 weeks later...

I would put a DiskO in the new NU expansion.... Oh Wait..

Seriously,

I would build an Intamin hyper coaster back in the woods behind The Racer and Vortex. The only thing visible to park guests would be the lift hill, the rest would be hidden in the woods and terrain behind the other rides. Have the coaster intertwine with some parts of The Beast and have a high speed pass of The Vortex, underneath the double corkscrew portion.

Second I would like to see a Topple Tower built on Swan Lake. Kinda themed along the lines of the Timber Tower being built at DollyWood. Also at Coney Mall where the laser tag use to be Id like to see a Giant Jump2 instaled.

But as long as we get a big coaster soon and some more flat rides Ill be more than happy.

Days of Thunder...Days are Numbered. It would go and be replaced by that Chaos thing. It's pretty fun.

Chaos, are you serious? those things are freaking unreliable, Six Flags just took every one of them out.

Chaos sucks... neat concept, but GEEZ!

Why not a screamin' Swing that comes just a few feet swing away from Delirium... added suspense...

I would love to see a Screamin Swing, but how many people on these boards were complaining about the new Screamin Swing at CP because they said it would offer a similar ride experience to MaXair. Some people are just crazy.

Can you imagine how many would use the same arguement on these boards if that ever does happen.