PKI Flight Plan 2006

It is my understanding that it was removed in such a fashion that the only real purpose the track could now serve would be as scrap metal....

I was under that beleif too for the longest time, but after talking to some people I think they just cut the bolts to remove the track, which is a standard procedure. I think it COULD be rebuilt, but any park willing to buy it wouldn't be able to afford the necessary rehab.

I think Ghoster Coaster could be rebuilt. In fact, I'd say it's a strong candidate for being rebuilt at a smaller park. I think it was all on pretty flat ground, so it's not like it's a terrain coaster or anything. Anyone got Ralf Stricker's number? biggrin.gif

I don`t really see Coney Island adding Scooby`s Ghoster Coaster. Just doesn`t seem like it would fit in with the park. Now, if Conay could get a hold of some of PKI`s kiddie rides that they removed... Or a set of Flying Eagles... Anyway, from what I have heard, there will not be any new rides at Coney this year, just general park improvements.